UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

hiya, hiya....

re: kittens: hey, speaking of kittens (i LOVE kitty-cats, by the way... ever since i was 8 years old i've always had an inside cat), here is a funny--- and kind of disturbing, actually--- true kitten story from my childhood:

after getting my first kitten as a wee lad i was just absolutely fascinated with it. seriously! i remember being so knocked out and charmed by how tiny and cute it was... everything about the kitten seemed so intricate and miniature: it's tiny little teeth, milky blue eyes, stubby little tail--- everything! and i remember thinking how much it's cute little high forehead and wee little ears reminded me of that old school adam west batman mask. lordy! this cat was killin' with cuteness, let me tell you--- it was almost more than i could bear. i felt this weird explosion of excess energy building up inside of me (this usually happens to me when i am confronted with a really cute gal, too--- that weird feeling of happy, pent-up energy ) while me and my brother were playing with the kitten.... it was just so fucking adorable that i simply HAD to express my nearly COSMIC joy... so i picked the kitten up and i stuck it's tiny little head inside my mouth. yep.... i did. just for a few seconds, mind you. i don't know why i did it, but i did. it weirded both the cat AND my brother out, of course... and the kitten's head was a bit damp afterwards. there was an awkward pause as i recall... and then my brother wiped the kitten's damp little head off and took it in the kitchen and fed it some tuna.

oh, and in case you were wondering: i don't try to stick the heads of pretty girls in my mouth. nope, nope. :P

Edited by velvet

...wow, lol. that's an interesting little anecdote. Future tip: don't become a lion tamer. :lol:

:lol: