UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

hiya, hiya....

howdy, folks.

great site ya got here... very interesting and informative.... and i absolutely love all the minimates pics posted throughout (upcoming releases AND people's personal collections).

thanks, guys!

yeah, these suckers are addictive as hell.... and it seems like they actually look significantly better when displayed in BULK.

and is it just me, or is the selection of characters getting considerably more gutsy and fun over the past year? that champions box set was such a bold and wonderful move in the RIGHT direction.... and NOW this infinity set is even more ballsy. with THIS kind of vibe going i'm starting to think we'll finally see the inclusion of some of those less popular (but much-desired by the hard-core fans) characters like yellow jacket, captain marvel, captain britain, doc sampson, tigra, the original nova, black night.... and maybe even starfox. :P

and maybe even--- dare i hope--- jack of hearts and machine man?

Bienevidos! I too share your dream of a world with Captain Marvel and Jack of Hearts minimates. :)

Edited by Osama_Ben_Lander

Come on now, BHM, let's not compare the new recruit to toilet paper. Let's assume we're dealing with a more motivated individual.

And Welcome.

(wanted "Who wrote the book of Love?" but couldn't find it.)

A throne multiverse is only a bench forum covered with... velvet?

(Napoleon Bonaparte)

Joseph Nye says that "soft power" this forum is akin to to a velvet glove covering an iron fist Minimate

Welcome aboard Velvet. Anyone who wants to see a Captain Britain 'mate is alright by me. ;)

thanks! and, yeah: a captain britain 'mate is looooooooong over-due (and a cap marvel and doc sampson could be done as re-paints easy--- no new sculpted pieces would be necessary at all).

Come on now, BHM, let's not compare the new recruit to toilet paper. Let's assume we're dealing with a more motivated individual.

And Welcome.

(wanted "Who wrote the book of Love?" but couldn't find it.)

bingo! give the man a cigar ovah heah.... THAT eddie murphy character (and my favorite siamese house cat-- also dubbed velvet-- who died 6 years ago) are the inspirations for my online "handle".

god, i am getting so fookin' OLD..... :lol::(

Welcome velvet :D

You could be very useful around here.............

........however from now on I'll think of you as ....Sandy....

Seriously though ....welcome aboard.

:lol:

Edited by velvet

Welcome to MMMV. And as a newbie, you get a T42 Movie quote challenge!!! Meaning I quote a movie and you guess what movie I just quoted. For you, an easyish one:

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."

Have fun. And glad to have you on.

Welcome to MMMV. And as a newbie, you get a T42 Movie quote challenge!!! Meaning I quote a movie and you guess what movie I just quoted. For you, an easyish one:

um... is it from "the transformers" movie? or was it "v for vendetta"?

thanks for the warm welcome everybody! i kinda feel all warm and squishy inside now... :P

Edited by velvet

um... is it from "the transformers" movie? or was it "v for vendetta"?

thanks for the warm welcome everybody! i kinda feel all warm and squishy inside now... :P

TRANSFORMERS!

Way to go!

thanks, man!

it was a lucky guess, believe me. i was actually never a big transformers fan growing up... and i just watched that first movie at a discount cinema 'cuz i had to kill a few hours while my car was getting some new brakes installed. :lol: