UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Beverly Hills Cop!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... I didn't see that coming!

DST are really going nuts this year with the number of minimates released!

Is it wrong my first thought was yet another set I cant afford because me minibudget is already overstretched this year!!

T.

Good God DST, let us catch our breath! I never thought I'd ever say this, but there's almost too much coming-out. These do look cool though.

Well according to the latest issue of Toyfare magazine (#144), BHC is celebrating it's 25th anniversary as well as GBs. Maybe that's got something to do with it? I like 'em. Bring on Axl Foley!

Edited by MINI_MYTE

... seriously? :blink:

Wow, this is one movie I've never even watched. But the Eddie Murphy likeness is indeed staggering.

I guess it's time to revisit the Paramount list and predict what DST will produce next. I'm wagering on The Mummy.

When I was a kid we only had about 6 movies on VHS, and this was one of them. I have probably watched it at least 100 times, so I am pretty excited for these.

We need a banana-in-the-tailpipe accessory! :P

Edited by luke314pi

But, but... you need a car for that. :confused:

And whoops, I just realized The Mummy isn't even by Paramount. Was getting my wires crossed with Universal. Stupid me.

We should be getting Minimates of Napoleon Dynamite next. Or Willy Wonka. Or Saturday Night Fever.

Hell, here's a whole thread of potential licenses.

Well according to the latest issue of Toyfare magazine (#144), BHC is celebrating it's 25th anniversary as well as GBs. Maybe that's got something to do with it? I like 'em. Bring on Axl Foley!

Let's see, that would put a Princess Bride set in 2012... I can't wait that long.