UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Most anticipated Marvel Minimate from SDCC 2009 poll

MINI_MYTE

Most anticipated Marvel Minimate from SDCC 2009  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which "one" Marvel minimate are you most anticipating from this year's SDCC?

• Iron Patriot
    • Daken Wolverine
    • Gargan Spider-Man
    • Noh-Varr Captain Marvel
    • Sofen Ms. Marvel
    • Bullseye Hawkeye
    • The Sentry
    • Ares
    • Norman Osborne
    • Venom
    • Radioactive Man
    • Penance
    • Angel
    • Ghost Rider
    • Black Widow
    • Hercules

I know it's hard to choose one and only one, but what one Marvel minimate are you most excited to get your paws on?

Easy one for me... Ares. He just comes loaded with so much stuff including new armor, helmet and some pretty kick ass weapons.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

I've got to go with your choice closely followed by Iron Patriot. I dislike the direction the comics have taken with the Dark Avengers but this is a great set purely because of the versions of 'Hawkeye' 'Sentry' etc.

The Champions will be the one that sells however ....just my opinion.

It's Black Widow for me guys. I'm always stoked about getting more female MiniMates.

The Dark Avengers packs are awesome - i'm excited for Ares, Ms Marvel & Iron patriot, But i'm more excited about filling out classic character rosters.

I went with Angel, but I can't wait for the whole Champions set! Angel at least completes a (sort of) original X-Men group (if we count Phoenix instead of Marvel Girl). But Hercules and Black Widow give me more Avengers, and Ghost Rider fits in with a nice 70's collection (with Powerman and Iron Fist, Iron Man with a nose and the Defenders). They're all good, needed and important! Can't wait...!

Radioactive Man, Sure I would've voted for karla or iron patriot, but I liked the thunderbolts story better, and that radioactive man and songbird romance, though down played, was something I enjoyed. I found radioactive man to be a pretty cool character, and basically the only character that kept his cool during the series. I really hope he has some cool accessory or somethings, maybe a classic costume I dunno. But what I do know is I'm going to planning a songbird and swordsmen custom!

Twisted Two-Face: I feel the same way, she sooo damn evil, and wicked yet you can help but to love her, I too never read ms.marvel till karla came to the story, now I buy it every month! It's sweet where getting a moonstone too :D

Edited by SErge

Hate Dark Avengers passionately.... so you'll excuse me if I pretend I'm getting the Classic 70's Ms. Marvel and not Moonstone faking it...

Hey, that's what I'm doing with all these people! Iron Patriot is "alternate reality Captain America" to me, and Ares is "alternate reality Punisher".