UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Back from the dead!

Do they send a tracking # with each shipment, or how does it work? I have 3 sets that have been located in stock for days now with "anticpated delivery" between the 26th and 28th, and I'm wondering if they are really being sent within that delivery time span???...

Yeah, there should be an attached tracking # with the shipping notification.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an e-mail today saying that, from my order, Tory/Anders and Ellen/Simon were canceled from my order. . . . But I am pretty pissed about 40% of the BSG wave being outright canceled.

So are Tory/Anders and Ellen/Simon cancelled from the line? As in, they're not being produced?

No, as I posted earlier Ellen/Simon are on their way from my order, but the status of the rest are in question. I believe it's more of a "we've sold-out all that were allocated to our website, the rest are being shipped to physical stores." Unless they get more for the site, I'd say your best bet now is at retail, ebay, or the help of board members. The good news is that these seem to have enough interest to sell-out.

I also got an e-mail saying that my Ellen/Simon pack were cancelled. I sent an e-mail off to TRU to explain my frustration since I pre-ordered it back on 6/10 and they were still taking pre-orders up until this weekend. I'm sure they will be very upset that they've messed things up for their customers.

Found all five sets at an Orlando TRU today at lunch. They had at least two of each, I grabbed a set.post-2829-1251229313_thumb.jpg

Sweet, they're starting to hit! Could you tell who the extras in the case ratio were (for example: Adama/Razor Cylon and Starbuck/Leoben were 3 per case and the others were 2 per in the first Series)? I'm guessing Tigh and Tyrol, but I hope it's Anders as I need quite a few pilot extras.

......... as I need quite a few pilot extras.

Martinis & stewardesses?*

*Female cabin-assistants

Only if DST can promise a Captain of Colonial One. Only then can the "mile-high club" commence! ;)

Edited by cdubya

At least you all got e-mails!! I've not got one, and i made sure i ordered these as soon as they were up!! Seriously, WTF is up with that?? :angry: If i miss out on some of these, i may never be dealing with TRU.com again; especially considering this is one of the most special waves i've ever wanted, and that i ordered like 5 Athena packs for army-building.

This is fucking ridiculous.

Have you checked your order status? If they're going to be cancelled, it should show it there. And I didn't get any e-mails today (one saying Ellen/Simon were cancelled, one saying the Tory/Anders pack shipped and one saying Athena/Cylon had shipped).

And I did get a response from TRU saying that there stock of Ellen and Simon have been depleted and that they are sorry. I think they really meant the apology too.

Have you checked your order status? If they're going to be cancelled, it should show it there. And I didn't get any e-mails today (one saying Ellen/Simon were cancelled, one saying the Tory/Anders pack shipped and one saying Athena/Cylon had shipped).

And I did get a response from TRU saying that there stock of Ellen and Simon have been depleted and that they are sorry. I think they really meant the apology too.

Yea, and sadly i can't remember my password. When i tried there "reset" and have it sent to me, i haven't gotten an e-mail. <_< If i miss out on this because of their stock and them NOT taking notcie when establishing the pre-order, i will be incredibly, royally pissed-off. :angry:

Figures that the one time i decide to guarantee myself something i want with a pre-order that this would happen.

Maybe the Tory/Anders confusion is coming from the possibility that it might have been shortpacked in the series? You know, like Bullseye/Moonstone?

I really don't know either, just putting that idea out there. Crap, I need to remember the BSG case ratios.

Found all five sets at an Orlando TRU today at lunch. They had at least two of each, I grabbed a set.

Thanks to this post, I rushed to my TRU & got the packs I needed!

I'm a bit disappointed that Tory & Ellen both came barefoot, though. I had to paint a pair of shoes on 'em so they'd be a bit more cival.

Edited by Cowblaster

I am almost wishing I didn't order these from the website now as I am fairly certain my store will get them and they only sent my Ellen/Simon pack but not Anders/Tory and Athena/Cylon even though they show in stock and did at the time they shipped my first package and the others show that stupid message of won't ship until release date of 08/21 or was it 08/24 oh no they changed it again to 08/25! If they show up in the store before they get them sent I will just have to pick them up there just to be sure while I wait for them to come in the mail.

I was tempted to send TRU an angry e-mail then I remembered the responses that have been posted here from previous inquiries about this shipping system so I didn't. . . . . . then I was just mad enough that I sent one anyway!

Edited by gambitron

Ellen/Simon Cancelled e-mail rec'd today

Athena/Cylon & Tory/Anders Shipped.... separately

Chief/Cylon & Tigh/Six still on hold

Looks like I'm hunting these down (which I hoped to avoid) to make sure I don't get hosed on the last 2 sets as well. It kind looks like they don't order bunches for the internet - and that stock for the stores supercedes preorders

I feel really lucky that none of my order was cancelled, but I am sorry for everyone else. Of course, my Chief/Cylon and Tigh/Six sets are still on hold until they are released. This has me wondering how TRU.com receives these. Could more Ellen/Simon sets be available when the remaining two sets are no longer on hold until release?

I don't see that anyone has posted the ratios for this wave. It appears the two packs with Cylons are each 3 per case and the rest are two per case. Just got back from TRU and they appeared to have a complete case.

Athena and Cylon Centurion (3)

Tyrol and Mortar Pack Cylon (3)

Sam and Tory (2)

Tigh and Six (2)

Ellen and Simon (2)

and that i ordered like 5 Athena packs for army-building.

This is fucking ridiculous.

Ah, so you're the "unexpected delay in the shipment" of my Athena/Cylon set. :P

I don't see that anyone has posted the ratios for this wave. It appears the two packs with Cylons are each 3 per case and the rest are two per case. Just got back from TRU and they appeared to have a complete case.

Whoa, so these are out there now? Did you pick them up? Review?

Whoa, so these are out there now? Did you pick them up? Review?

You DID see the pictures on the previous page...right??