UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Back from the dead!

BTW guys: You may to get in your pre-orders now, because TRU is currently offering a Bill-me-later option that gives FREE SHIPPING. It's on all the minimates and the mini-fliers, too. Yuo don't have to pay for 90 days, so for some it may be worth it. Just thought i'd let y'all know.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hadn't seen this yet, but DST has the official announcement of the Mini-flyers up on their site. While the photos and info. are nothing new, I did find the last sentence intriguing...hmmm. http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/

I hope the enthusiasm is still this high come Fall! Of course by then I may very well be living in the street in a shanty constructed entirely of empty BSG packaging. :biggrin:

Edited by cdubya

Yay, more posters. :) These suckers are addicting.

Toys R Us Triptych:

Any requests?

Yes! I want more pix of Chuck made into groovy lineart... that avatar of yours is almost T-shirt worthy ;)

T.

p.s. see what I did there people I quoted Ivan but didn't have to show all the images again!

Yes! I want more pix of Chuck made into groovy lineart... that avatar of yours is almost T-shirt worthy ;)

T.

Just needs to be bigger right? I'm tempted to print these up as stickers and leave them at the DST booth at SDCC. :)

dstchuck400.jpg

I'd like to make more, but photos of the elusive Chuck are hard to come by and I'm not skilled enough to try one from memory. I really wanted to make a DSTMatt version as well, but I don't have any photos of him. Anybody got one? Or any of the DST crew? Chuck's lookin' a little bored there all by himself.

Somebody posted a whole dang video link of the guy doing some presentation somewhere in a suit*. C'mon NorthRaider you seem to be our resident bloodhound (in the nicest possible sense :D ) for finding this sort of stuff.

* NYCC this year?

Failing that I'm sure I have a photo from SDCC 2008 of me begging stuff off of him.

I was going to use this picture to explain further the reason I suspect the reason for 'Stealth = blue' which although nought to do with BSG ....I'd love to have on a T.

post-638-1245398490_thumb.jpg

Great stuff Ivan.

Edited by buttheadsmate

Did somebody call my name?

Somebody posted a whole dang video link of the guy doing some presentation somewhere in a suit*. C'mon NorthRaider you seem to be our resident bloodhound (in the nicest possible sense :D ) for finding this sort of stuff.

IIRC it was Matt being interviewed about DST's upcoming DeLorean scale model on BTTF.com, God help me if I can still find the link...

Oh, drgn found the link already? Nevermind :sweat:

And Ivan should totally do a poster of

Boomer, with "I'm a Cylon" written underneath

:P

Okay, lot of good suggestions. I'm glad you guys like them. Unfortunately with Father's Day and a couple family events, I'm swamped this weekend. It'll be a little while before I can make some more.

Just didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring them. :)

I'm *almost* kinda glad I didn't see these (or the new Marvel) at my TRUs today. Then I'd have a DB update on top of everything else. :ohmy:

Because unpadded paper envelopes are REALLY expensive.

Funny because it's true (well not the expensive part). I received a "package" from TRU last week (T2 stuff) that was crammed into an unpadded paper envelope that was completely mangled. Good thing I don't collect MIB. I imagine if you order more than a couple things they might actually spring for a box, though. <_<

Got an e-mail last night from TRU, my pre-order for BSG mates new series 1 will arrive at my house 6-26 to 7-2.

But, $22 in shipping!! Crap...

Ouch, that's the cost of 3 more 2-packs! You do what you gotta do though.

I'm certainly not going to start hating-on TRU since I wouldn't be getting more BSGoodness (or other cool 'mates) were it not for their sponsorship. But those envelopes...c'mon guys, ever heard of "Flat-rate boxes"?

Edited by cdubya

It is wierd that everyone's estimate on receiving these from TRU is different cause mine said I should receive mine between 6/26 and 6/30. I really hope if nothing else these get shipped to me between those dates. I ordered a couple of 2 packs from these before and got them in the unpadded envelope so here's hoping that ordering 5 2 packs will make them send it in a box!