UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lackeys Update 11/1/11 The Doctor is In

Maybe DST can do something along the lines of the recent T2 singles. Add in some exclusive characters and voila instant Marvel army.

Example: Case of 12 singles

3 x AIM Agents

3 x Hydra Agents

3 x Hand Ninjas

1 x MODOK (or somebody else associated with AIM)

1 x Baron Von Strucker

1 x Elektra (updated version)

I think these'd sell like hotcakes.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics MoC! I really love those two guys talking (, although I'd have dropped that last speech bubble; that popcorn thought already is the punchline I guess.)

However, great work.

Are we going to see more of their talk? Please?

:tongue:

Great pics MoC! I really love those two guys talking (, although I'd have dropped that last speech bubble; that popcorn thought already is the punchline I guess.)

However, great work.

Are we going to see more of their talk? Please?

:tongue:

I hope to make some more Lackey comics, if you guys enjoy them

Maybe DST can do something similar to what mattel did with DC Infinite Heroes: a set including 2-3 army builders and some big-name/theme-relevant character. DCIH had Lex Luthor plus two of his lackeys, Commissioner Gordon plus two SWAT guys, Hawkman plus two Thanagarian warriors, etc. MODOK + AIM guys sounds like a pack begging to be made, not to mention the other possibilities: Hellfire Club, The Hand, Kree soldiers + Ronan the Accuser, Shi'ar soldiers + Lilandra...

Except the problem I always saw with the DCIH packs were that they seemed grossly overpriced - $25-30 dollars for three tiny, sparsely articulated figures? I mean, if AA and DST could make them reasonably priced, I think most of us here would be up to buying them.

Maybe DST can do something along the lines of the recent T2 singles. Add in some exclusive characters and voila instant Marvel army. I think these'd sell like hotcakes.

I don't like that idea. They're priced too high.

I'd rather spend $8 and get two Minimates than spend $5-9 for one.