UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Marvel Wave Due Out Soon?

fwoosheyman

When you make a finding report, it really, really helps us desperate ones if you include what part of the country you're in. Thanks.

So, I've read sightings as far West as Utah? Any confirmed in the West Coast states?

(And does LA mean Louisiana or Los Angeles? ;) )

im pretty sure(but could be wrong) but i think la means los angelos because one of the nositings was at my local tru(and i live in losangelos)

Robo, I'm pretty sure he was joking. ;)

And yes, TRU ocales would be overly helpful, and i'd appreciate them as well, since i am craving that D'anna to be in my little teenage palms.

Of course, the BSG ones did "arrive" to certain folks a little over a week from the first appearence of Marvel Wave 3, so maybe this week is the week for me. :blush:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasted another trip to TRU today for some reason and there was nothing but the usual. I can state that I have yet to see even a single wave 2 pack at any Louisiana TRU (I've been to 3 different stores), though I haven't been to the one on Veterans Blvd. that Shanester could probably speak to.

Edited by karamazov80

Hey-yaaaa! Found the Bullseye/Moonstone set and a couple Cap/AIM packs today in Freehold. Every single figure except Moonstone is amazing, and even she isn't that bad, just plain. I forsee myself owning about a dozen AIM agents by the time I'm done. Anyone need 11 BuckyCaps?

Freehold NJ?

Yeah. Should have thrown that in there. Sorry to any of you regular Freehold hunters. i was out there for work and stopped in on the off chance they had Bullseye/Moonstone.

The local TRU here in NW Arkansas is usually 2-3 weeks behind the rest of the nation, but my TRU actually had the new Marvel wave in today. But of course Bullseye/Moonstone wasn't in stock. I'm a bit worried as I don't even see these on eBay.

The local TRU here in NW Arkansas is usually 2-3 weeks behind the rest of the nation, but my TRU actually had the new Marvel wave in today. But of course Bullseye/Moonstone wasn't in stock. I'm a bit worried as I don't even see these on eBay.

Sorry, but that was because I got them :D As of today I am only missing 4 Marvel minimates; X3 Wolverine/Jean Grey(non variant), Speacial Ops Sabretooth(variant) and the Mac Gargan Venom(only because I'm waiting til the Thunderbolts box set, but will probably end up buying it this week anyways)

Here are some pics:

post-8-1246143460_thumb.jpg

post-8-1246143477_thumb.jpg

post-8-1246143488_thumb.jpg

post-8-1246143500_thumb.jpg

post-8-1246143512_thumb.jpg

I made the out of the way trip today to find nothing but a case of BSG. I figured I'd rather find none of the Marvel wave than finding what's been picked over.

I know TRU on-line is a separate entity than the retail stores, but why aren't these showing up on-line? Of all the waves they could skip, I'd hate for it to be this one.

I went to 2Trus in the Atlanta area and they don't have any of the new marvel wave. Though they did have the BSG ones. And upon closer inspection I really hate the new Apollo face with his big anime eyes.

The one on Plesant Hill Road in Gwinnett County had some. I got the Bullseye/Moonstone but there was at least one of each left last Thursday.

Man, I can finally help someone out with Minimates! This is great!

When you make a finding report, it really, really helps us desperate ones if you include what part of the country you're in. Thanks.

So, I've read sightings as far West as Utah? Any confirmed in the West Coast states?

(And does LA mean Louisiana or Los Angeles? ;) )

Sorry, it's almost reflex at this point for me to write LA instead of Los Angeles.

Edited by funkguerilla

Hey-yaaaa! Found the Bullseye/Moonstone set and a couple Cap/AIM packs today in Freehold. Every single figure except Moonstone is amazing, and even she isn't that bad, just plain. I forsee myself owning about a dozen AIM agents by the time I'm done. Anyone need 11 BuckyCaps?

Freehold NJ?

Yeah. Should have thrown that in there. Sorry to any of you regular Freehold hunters. i was out there for work and stopped in on the off chance they had Bullseye/Moonstone.

I'm not too far from there I should take a ride and give it a shot. My local TRU only has remnants of the heroes/villains wave one Wolvie/Deadpool and a ton of T2 mates.

Good grief, everyday I look at this thread and everyday I want that Wolverine/Sabertooth set more and more.

Seriously, who can help me with this?! I'm goin' mad over here! MAD I tell you!

How can you not wait for Deadpool and Skrull? IMO it's worth the wait.

Today I stopped at a TRU after attending a bbq at my brothers place. Usually that place has nothing in the way of Minimates but I figured I was driving right by so why not. Glad I stopped. I scored the Bullseye/Moonstone 2pack. They had the Wolvie/Sabretooth pack but I could only get one so I had to pass for now. Very very cool 'mates!

Good grief, everyday I look at this thread and everyday I want that Wolverine/Sabertooth set more and more.

Seriously, who can help me with this?! I'm goin' mad over here! MAD I tell you!

How can you not wait for Deadpool and Skrull? IMO it's worth the wait.

When that series comes out, I'll get plenty of Skrulls anyway and Deadpool I can wait for. It's... and I can't believe I'm saying this... it's that Wolverine I want! :O

I got Paypal all geared up with dough. Now I just gotta find a helpful samaritan!

Sorry, but that was because I got them :D As of today I am only missing 4 Marvel minimates; X3 Wolverine/Jean Grey(non variant), Speacial Ops Sabretooth(variant) and the Mac Gargan Venom(only because I'm waiting til the Thunderbolts box set, but will probably end up buying it this week anyways)

Awesome, at least another board member got them, not a scalper. B)

And now I know who I'm up against. :ninja:

I was up in Joplin, MO today, and the TRU there had nothin'.

Edited by cesium salami