UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Marvel Wave Due Out Soon?

fwoosheyman

ironfist1234doyouknowwhatwouldmakeyourpostevenhardertoreadthanusingneithercapita

llettersnorpunctuationmarksleavingoutblankssorrynooffensejustathought :ermm:

However, welcome to the Multiverse.

I wasn't being critical[...]

Me neither. :P

(you should see me around shiny objects).

That's for you, Granny!

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the toyrus in lombard and got venom/web armored spiderman but no moonstone/bullseye.They had no aim/ captian america they had 2 sabertooth/wolverine, and 3 iron man/war machine.

Edited by Scorpion

Back on the subject of Iron Man/War Machine... and I apologize if this has been addressed at some point.

SO, we've got the TRU War Machine, Tony Stark, with flesh hands and feet... okay, I get it... remove the boots and gloves and see why. Plus, the Wave 23 Stark War Machine has the same deco: flesh-tone ankles and wrists, but no flesh-tone hands and feet. So I check the Jim Rhodes War Machine...

... and he also has flesh-tone wrists and ankles, but no flesh-tone hands and feet. I can remedy the hands (Uhura, Classic Tigh, David Palmer), but what can I do for his feet?

Back on the subject of Iron Man/War Machine... and I apologize if this has been addressed at some point.

SO, we've got the TRU War Machine, Tony Stark, with flesh hands and feet... okay, I get it... remove the boots and gloves and see why. Plus, the Wave 23 Stark War Machine has the same deco: flesh-tone ankles and wrists, but no flesh-tone hands and feet. So I check the Jim Rhodes War Machine...

... and he also has flesh-tone wrists and ankles, but no flesh-tone hands and feet. I can remedy the hands (Uhura, Classic Tigh, David Palmer), but what can I do for his feet?

I had the same problem. Solution?? Haha, ya see, there isn't one. DST hasn't made African-American feet yet. <_<

I had the same problem. Solution?? Haha, ya see, there isn't one. DST hasn't made African-American feet yet. <_<

To be fair, most mates (and people) naturally wear shoes. There are hardly any "white" feet either, so it's not like DST are foot-racist or anything :P

Seriously though, is there a big demand for barefoot War Machines? When the feet we had seen on the prototypes weren't included in the LCS packs, I don't remember much of an outcry, but then I don't have a NorthRaider-level memory for these things...

nothing at my TRU's, well nothing minimates anyway I did find the Hellboy 2 BPRD Buddies figures I'd been waiting for! (to anyone with custom Hellboy/plans of custom Hellboy minimates: Golden Army and Mr.Wink look terrific mixed in with minimates. )

question to those who found them: Are there any lingering Wolverine Movie Mates at your TRU?

I know both my TRU's got the Wolverine Waves when they still had Wave 2 in stock, so are the 10 or so Wolvie mates preventing the arrival of the new wave or do they show up reguardless?

the movie ones shouldn't impact the other minimates. since they are 2 different items in the TRU computer system.

sucks that the exclusive is 1 per case, guess i'll have to be there early on truck day.

I'm going to head to my TRU tomorrow to see if they have any new Minimates in stock. I'm not too hopeful, as they didn't have any T2 minimates, even though they clearly had the space for them labeled before they were to be released. We'll see.

Wolvie is lingering at mine...

And random thought, I finally saw the X-Men Origins movie and I have to say, though most of the movie was rather mediocre, that final 20-25 minutes with the Deadpool fight and

Xavier's

cameo was worth the wait. Some of the best superhero action I've ever seen was in that last section of Wolverine. But it's a theatrical viewing movie only for die-hard X-Men fans. I'm a casual fan and I'd probably been better off just waiting for DVD.

Who else is in this Wave? Cap and Red Skull is supposed to show up at TRU also right?

I like the Wolverine and Sabretooth.

Nope, Cap and Skull aren't in it, technically that is.

The wave is:

Wolverine & Sabretooth

"Bucky" Captain America & AIM Agent

Classic Iron Man & Mk I War Machine

Web Armor Spider-man & "Mac Gargan" Venom

Bullseye & Moonstone

can some one help me i have been to almost 10 toys r us in the past few days i live in california in a town called redlands but they either are lieing to me because i call and they say they have them then when i go their not in stock or not even on the shelves or in the back so can some one give me the codes that would be very appreciated and or could some one sell me them thanks

Here's a unique though... maybe they really aren't there yet? I know my TRU doesn't have them yet. Give it time.

can some one help me i have been to almost 10 toys r us in the past few days i live in california in a town called redlands but they either are lieing to me because i call and they say they have them then when i go their not in stock or not even on the shelves or in the back so can some one give me the codes that would be very appreciated and or could some one sell me them thanks

Here's a unique though... maybe they really aren't there yet? I know my TRU doesn't have them yet. Give it time.

I agree with TM2. Don't kill yourself driving to 10 different TRUs in search for one toy that may or may not be there; i mean, that is A LOT of gas money. I had the same probalem when i called for these; they were "in-stock" but not at the store yet. Ya know how i knew?? I asked thw woma nto hold me a set. They have to go check and grab the product, which means they will have to know if it's physically there. If it isn't, you saved yourself a trip. If it is, you have a guarantee of getting it anyway. If not, they'll usually tell you the next time they expect a shipment anyway.

Just a little food for thought, kid. :blush:

Since the venom does not come with a scorpion tail i made one using legos here is how to make it.

What you will need

1 of this piece in black http://bskog.homelinux.com/personal/lego/l...rpage/4p096.pdf (upper left hand corner) ( will be referred as brick 1)

http://bskog.homelinux.com/personal/lego/l...rpage/4p150.pdf 1 of these (upper left corner)(will be referred as brick 2)(color: black)

http://www.tyovov.com/shop/product_info.ph...9110ca2c14b6c9e (4 of these) (will be referred as brick 3)(color: black)

http://www.tentoy.com/shop/goods/goods_vie...odsno=186789378 (1 of these) (will be referred as brick 4)(color: white)

Instructions

(1)Take brick 3 attach all these brick together.

(2) Then take brick 2 and connect to one of the end of the thing created above

(3) Then attach brick 1 to the unused end.

(4)Attach brick 4 to brick 1.

Edited by Scorpion

Some of the best superhero action I've ever seen was in that last section of Wolverine. But it's a theatrical viewing movie only for die-hard X-Men fans. I'm a casual fan and I'd probably been better off just waiting for DVD.

I disagree. I LOVE x-men, and have since I could read. and I think those x-men movies are abominations.

alot of my friends watched a few episodes of the animated series as kids and thought they were "fans" going into the movies. sorry if I see it differently :P but I can honestly say none of them knew who any of the characters were BEFORE the cartoon. I was already very familiar with them by the time the TAS had began (I think I was 5?), except for jubilee of course :lol:

hoping to head out soon in search of these elusive mates!

Some of the best superhero action I've ever seen was in that last section of Wolverine. But it's a theatrical viewing movie only for die-hard X-Men fans. I'm a casual fan and I'd probably been better off just waiting for DVD.

I disagree. I LOVE x-men, and have since I could read. and I think those x-men movies are abominations.

alot of my friends watched a few episodes of the animated series as kids and thought they were "fans" going into the movies. sorry if I see it differently :P but I can honestly say none of them knew who any of the characters were BEFORE the cartoon. I was already very familiar with them by the time the TAS had began (I think I was 5?), except for jubilee of course :lol:

hoping to head out soon in search of these elusive mates!

Honestly I do not love X-Men. I am a casual fan, meaning I know the movies and the Ultimate series. Never got into 616. Maybe to a fan like you who hated the movies, this one deserved nothing. But to a die-hard fan who loved the movies, this one is recommended. And if you don't know characters like Gambit or Blob or especially Deadpool, this movie should not be watched. Now people here may laugh at the idea of not knowing Gambit, Deadpool, or Blob, but there are people who only know X-Men by the films and those characters were not in the other movies. And honestly, I do not think that these guys were given the greatest introduction nor were their backstories explained well enough. Well, maybe Gambit was, but the others no. A personal example was Agent Zero. I did not know who the guy was because he was never in the Ultimate comics (as far as I know) and I honestly didn't get anything about him other than he was a total and complete asshole. Same with John. The only reason I knew he was called Kestrel was because you guys told me. He didn't get a good intro and he wasn't in Ultimate (not at he was depicted here at least. he was, but he was totally different.) so I still, after seeing the movie, don't know much about him.

So it's only for fans because non-fans would get lost.

Edited by Trekker 42

Honestly I do not love X-Men. I am a casual fan, meaning I know the movies and the Ultimate series. Never got into 616. Maybe to a fan like you who hated the movies, this one deserved nothing. But to a die-hard fan who loved the movies, this one is recommended. And if you don't know characters like Gambit or Blob or especially Deadpool, this movie should not be watched. Now people here may laugh at the idea of not knowing Gambit, Deadpool, or Blob, but there are people who only know X-Men by the films and those characters were not in the other movies. And honestly, I do not think that these guys were given the greatest introduction nor were their backstories explained well enough. Well, maybe Gambit was, but the others no. A personal example was Agent Zero. I did not know who the guy was because he was never in the Ultimate comics (as far as I know) and I honestly didn't get anything about him other than he was a total and complete asshole. Same with John. The only reason I knew he was called Kestrel was because you guys told me. He didn't get a good intro and he wasn't in Ultimate (not at he was depicted here at least. he was, but he was totally different.) so I still, after seeing the movie, don't know much about him.

So it's only for fans because non-fans would get lost.

maybe, but maybe not. I mean, anyone who saw ANY of the animated series knows who gambit is at very least. and most people I know who know "enough" about comics (or at least the toys) thought john wraith was supposed to be nightcrawler

but other than that, you don't HAVE to know who all the characters are to go see the movie.

most of the people who I went with to see x-2 with didn't even know who colossus was, and thought william stryker was made up! but they all loved the movie.

and you at least read SOME x-titles, which puts you ahead of the curve regarding the movie-going public

Edited by killcharlesdead

Damn guys, this is really depressing me D: What the hell were they thinking shortpacking Moonstone/Bullseye to one pack per case?

I hear ya man. if anyone manages to find extras that would be most awesome :D

either way, i'm still working on finding some. i'll pick up extras if I happen to find any.