UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Marvel Wave Due Out Soon?

fwoosheyman

don't mind me boys and girls... just look for directions. where can we Brtis ask our fine American board members for help aquiring Bullseye/Moonstone?

EDIT: don't know how i missed the last few posts. Certainly seems unlikely i'll have much luck *sigh*

Edited by bobafett

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up for my fellow canucks on here....my buddy SpiderX told me last night that he bought the Venom/Spidey pack in one of his local TRU's in Calgary so it looks like Canada TRU has finally gotten on board!!! and hopefully hey will bring up the Ghostbusters as well !!!! I have my scout lined up to check my local (an hour away in another city local) TRU and hopefully we will be in luck too.

Jeff fo the Miniacs

After reading this, I took an extended luch to check aTRU near work, but nadda! Goingb to check another after work. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the tip minijeff.

It has to be I was told that they got 1 case of 12 and there 11 still on the peg. I don't know why it is one per case every other one was 2 per case?!? But I guess DST figured that if they were putting a wave out with Spiderman, Wolverine, Iron Man, & Captain America who would care about the other characters.

Actually, two per case is not always correct. As for the last wave (not WO), there were three each of the box set couples, two Wonderman/Union Jack packs and only one Punisher/Jigsaw pack per case. Why in this case they decided to do the only exclusive characters as the single pack is beyond me; although it could be that they figure the 'main' characters are going to sell better than the Thunderbolts. Good hunting everyone!

If I ever come across any of these at my local TRU, I can pick up them up for those in need. But I don't know how long it will be before they arrive, seeing that the last time I was there, they still had the Origins wave and a bunch of Wolvie/Magneto packs warming the pegs :(

BS

don't mind me boys and girls... just look for directions. where can we Brtis ask our fine American board members for help aquiring Bullseye/Moonstone?

EDIT: don't know how i missed the last few posts. Certainly seems unlikely i'll have much luck *sigh*

It never registered before that you're a Brit,Boba....

i checked my TRU yesterday and nothing... well i keep an eye out.

same here in phoenix, no luck at the first of the three TRU's I frequent. the other two will be tried on sunday or monday.

Those look great! However, notice how they painted all the exposed skin on moonstone (except the face) a gold color as to not arouse the children. Won't somebody think of the children?

I wouldnt, b/c as soon as I walk into TRU and see bullseye sitting on a shelf, any kids between me and bullseye are getting launched.

ditto, no kiddos better be getting 'tween me and my bullseye. (that had a weird flow)

now i'm off to work =(

-charles

Only stuff at my local TRU was the remngants of the Hero/Villains wave and one Wolvie/Deadpool. I did pick up Series 2 of the Hot Wheels 1:50 Batmobiles though. Maybe I can find the new mates at WizardWorld Philly tomorrow.

did you get the 1:50 scale batpod? how does it fit mates?

pics would be awesome if so

nothing at my TRU's, well nothing minimates anyway I did find the Hellboy 2 BPRD Buddies figures I'd been waiting for! (to anyone with custom Hellboy/plans of custom Hellboy minimates: Golden Army and Mr.Wink look terrific mixed in with minimates. )

question to those who found them: Are there any lingering Wolverine Movie Mates at your TRU?

I know both my TRU's got the Wolverine Waves when they still had Wave 2 in stock, so are the 10 or so Wolvie mates preventing the arrival of the new wave or do they show up reguardless?

No TRU here. The local Hastings sometimes gets mates and had one lone pack of the Wolverine/Blob set two nights ago. I'm hoping to heck they get the Series 25 stuff. I'm 'sposed to call 'em next Tuesday night to ask if they'll be getting any in on the truck for Wednesday.

nothing at my TRU's, well nothing minimates anyway I did find the Hellboy 2 BPRD Buddies figures I'd been waiting for! (to anyone with custom Hellboy/plans of custom Hellboy minimates: Golden Army and Mr.Wink look terrific mixed in with minimates. )

question to those who found them: Are there any lingering Wolverine Movie Mates at your TRU?

I know both my TRU's got the Wolverine Waves when they still had Wave 2 in stock, so are the 10 or so Wolvie mates preventing the arrival of the new wave or do they show up reguardless?

Those BPRD Buddies looked cooler than I initially thought they would. I might have to pick them up. My local TRU was chock full of Wolverine Mates. A lot more than 10 or so.

Oy, like many others here my main quarry from this wave is Bullseye/Moonstone, maybe Web Armor Spidey/Venom (am more after the Spidey than the Venom). I really don't need the War Machine/Classic Iron Man as I already got those, I'll just wait 'til Wave 28 gets here so I can get Wolverine/Sabertooth (that way I can get Deadpool and a Skrull guy too), and as tempting as another AIM guy is I already have Bucky Cap.

Only stuff at my local TRU was the remnants of the Hero/Villains wave and one Wolvie/Deadpool.

Please tell me this is a typo.

I checked two stores in the LA area (the Burbank and the La Cienga stores) and neither had them. BUT both were restocking assorted items while I was there around noon. I think I'll check a third store tomorrow and see if they put them out.

I can't wait to finally get my hands on an AIM solider... Stupid BBTS.

Oy, like many others here my main quarry from this wave is Bullseye/Moonstone, maybe Web Armor Spidey/Venom (am more after the Spidey than the Venom). I really don't need the War Machine/Classic Iron Man as I already got those, I'll just wait 'til Wave 28 gets here so I can get Wolverine/Sabertooth (that way I can get Deadpool and a Skrull guy too), and as tempting as another AIM guy is I already have Bucky Cap.

Only stuff at my local TRU was the remnants of the Hero/Villains wave and one Wolvie/Deadpool.

Please tell me this is a typo.

He's probably talking about the movie wave.lol You know, the Logan/Ryan Reynolds Deadpool.

No luck at my tru. I'm only interested in the Spidey/Venom and Bullseye/Moonstone. They just had a few Doom/Hulk sets laying around.

I checked two stores in the LA area (the Burbank and the La Cienga stores) and neither had them. BUT both were restocking assorted items while I was there around noon. I think I'll check a third store tomorrow and see if they put them out.

I can't wait to finally get my hands on an AIM solider... Stupid BBTS.

Brooklyn, NY store finally got the Terminator mates but no new Marvels in stock and none to come this week (as per their customer service rep).

I saw 2 empty pegs marked "Marvel Minimates" with a little sticker 6/12, but nothing just yet (though it is a good sign). Perhaps next week. Only 1 per case,huh? Well that does indeed suck if true. All of the others had been pretty plentiful, especially the T2 Excl. that seemed to be packed heavier.

Just a heads up for my fellow canucks on here....my buddy SpiderX told me last night that he bought the Venom/Spidey pack in one of his local TRU's in Calgary so it looks like Canada TRU has finally gotten on board!!! and hopefully hey will bring up the Ghostbusters as well !!!! I have my scout lined up to check my local (an hour away in another city local) TRU and hopefully we will be in luck too.

Jeff fo the Miniacs

After reading this, I took an extended luch to check aTRU near work, but nadda! Goingb to check another after work. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the tip minijeff.

Good luck! it was great news and I know there are enough of us north of the 49 that needed to hear it.

Jeff of the Miniacs

OMG my TRU has 2 Bullseye/Moonstone packs!! Tomorrow just got awsome!! :lol:

So makes up for effing BSG.

EDIT: Ya know, God must effing hate me?? So the stauts on the computer is 2 on the floor, yet there are none on the floor or in the back. REALLY?!?! :angry:

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Checked my Toysrus and they did not get any web armor Spiderman and (Mac Gargan) venom or moonstone and Bullseye minimates yet. They still had the 3 Dr. doom and hulk sets and 2 magneto and wolverine sets .

Edited by Scorpion

These TRU exclusives leave me hopelessly confused. Mind you, some mornings tieing up my shoelaces leaves me hopelessly confused!

Can someone clarify for me, is it just Bullseye and Moondragon that are exclusive to TRU?

Yup. The other packs are just repacks of figures that have been or will be released other ways.

Ummm...... then I'm really confused as to what this is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-Minimates-Capta...alenotsupported

I mean I already have them but I'm a sucker for that silver sticker. And the next question is do they all have them? weird...

Edited by Fo Shizzle

Only stuff at my local TRU was the remngants of the Hero/Villains wave and one Wolvie/Deadpool. I did pick up Series 2 of the Hot Wheels 1:50 Batmobiles though. Maybe I can find the new mates at WizardWorld Philly tomorrow.

did you get the 1:50 scale batpod? how does it fit mates?

pics would be awesome if so

Sadly no Batpod or I would already have posted pics. Dont worry, as soon as I do find it, I'll post pics.