UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Marvel Wave Due Out Soon?

fwoosheyman

checked another tru in bay area... some origins, magneto, doom/hulk, and like 6 hulk/abom, lots of bsg, and 4 gb:2 winston, courtman peter, and slimer, which i found hidden behind some marvel toys,which is awesome since thats the one i wanted!

still no sign of the infamous wave 3

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's over, it's over the last golden ticket has been found" Well it may not be a golden, and it may not be a ticket nor is it the last, but I finally got bullseye and moonstone. I was told they get a new shipments every Wednesday, so I called today, and having explained to them that i mean marvel minimates and not marvel universe toys, they found two boxes, and i asked the lady if she could find me a bullseye, and she went back and then the phone hung up(my fault).... so I called back, told them I was speaking to someone who went to the back to check for em, so the guy ask me what I'm looking for, I tell him, he tells me that they're getting a red hulk and blade, and I'm like uh what?, and he said you meant marvel universe right? I corrected him and said Marvel minimates. The lady gets back and he puts her on the phone, and says yeah I found one, you want any more? and I said please oh please save that for me I'll pick it up later. She said Yeah sure no problem, and I gave her my name.

So I went over and picked it up a, I looked around and I found the whole case of wave 3 next to the Tmnt section, they weren't on pegs or anything, Guess they opened them and forgot to display them. Anyways I bought the pack and a wolverine/sabertooth as well. So the hunt is over!!1 yay!!, and people as they have said before, the wait is worth it, these are fantastic mates!

my advice, find out what day your local TRu gets new shipments and then call that day, it should work, it did for me.

P.s. This is the Modesto,Ca Toy r' us I went too.

Edited by SErge

After much hard work and forced patience, I now have Bullseye and Moonstone. I talked to one of the employees at my local TRU to find out when the next delivery of Marvel products would arrive, and I ran to the store as quickly as possible when I got out of work. When I got there, I thought I had missed the Bullseye/Moonstone pack; to my surprise and excitement, I found that the pack had been hidden behind some of the Wolverine Origins toys along with a Ghostbusters 'mates pack (Winston and demon dog).

I have to say, I love the 'mates, and I can't wait to get the T-Bolts set to expand my Thunderbolts lineup.

I managed to see the whole set there. One Bullseye set though, got that one and also got the venom pack. Might pick up Cap later. It just looks cool to see them at the store. Gives me a warm feeling. Call me sentimental.

Just got home from a TRU trip (45 minutes to get there) and they still haven't gotten a wave 3 case in. I know that this is only my 6th or 7th trip to a TRU to find Bullseye/Moonstone, so I still haven't looked as much as some of you. But it still sucks these weren't on-line.

I've been to TRU at least eight times since wave three has been spotted, and all I've seen is Wolvy/Sabes and the AIM Set. :(

All three of my TRU's are starting to get dried up with Marvel (like three packs each, tops), but flooded with everything else....

I've been to TRU at least eight times since wave three has been spotted, and all I've seen is Wolvy/Sabes and the AIM Set. :(

All three of my TRU's are starting to get dried up with Marvel (like three packs each, tops), but flooded with everything else....

At least your store has had these, I've been visiting the TRU's here dozens of times over the last few weeks looking for Wave 3 and they still are not here and the staff are retarded when I ask about them WTF is happening with this wave!

T.

The stock guy I talked to tonight (who was extremely helpful and patient) said they had no new Marvel or more Ghostbusters in stock and weren't expecting any anytime soon. I don't plan on going back to that one anytime soon either. Being there makes me think if they had any organization to the Minimates, they might sell better. Marvel ones were near Marvel, but T2 and BSG weren't next to the other products of those lines and Ghostbusters was just randomly thrown in (I searched three times through the two action figure aisles before the stockboy had to find them for me). It was just sad.

I'm about ready to give up. The TRU in Charlotte already is being pillaged by scalpers. I've gone twice now to see almost the entire case there except for the Moonstone/Bullseye

And GB? forget about it. Sigh.

I'm about ready to give up. The TRU in Charlotte already is being pillaged by scalpers. I've gone twice now to see almost the entire case there except for the Moonstone/Bullseye

And GB? forget about it. Sigh.

I am just getting more & more pissed off with stories like yours Webhead :angry: Is it just people here on this board that can see what's going on?

PM sent

Well, I finally found half a case of wave 3 in my area (3 Spideys, a Cap and a 2 Wolverines). Of course, I'm still Bullseye/Moonstone-less. Also, they'd just sold out of their last Ghostbisters pack before I got there also. As much as I want to give up on this wave, I know next weekend I'll be trying to find a way make it back to a TRU. Sometimes, I think being a drug addict would be easier to deal with than collecting Minimates.

I was on vacation and I checked for the b/m pack at least 4 toys r us and then the last 1 I checked had none i asked a stock guy and he said they had one unopened box left and I got.(man did I missed alot of minimate news

Edited by Scorpion

I finally found this wave in the SF Bay Area... ON a hunch I called a TRU that's about 20 miles away and they had a whole case including the BE/MS set AND they were good enough to hold them for me for an hour or so. Suffice it to say, I made a quick roadtrip and scored BE/MS set and the Armored Spidey pack... finally.

FYI:

A TRU I visited yesterday had restocked wave 3 over the weekend.

Considering the stores here haven't even had wave 3 this really makes me want to slap whoever organises these things!

T.

I do want to slap them. It's funny over here between 7 TRUs, some have only ghostbusters(whatever is left), some have neither wave 3 nor ghostbusters, and those that have had wave 3 have restocked only to have the same people take the BE/MS pack. :confused:

Would anyone wanna trade a MS/BE pack for a WonderMan/Union Jack pack? Last time I checked my TRU they had 2-3 ww/uj packs, and STILL havent stocked the MS/BE wave :( We could even trade with just the price of shipping?

Would anyone wanna trade a MS/BE pack for a WonderMan/Union Jack pack? Last time I checked my TRU they had 2-3 ww/uj packs, and STILL havent stocked the MS/BE wave :( We could even trade with just the price of shipping?

:D ill do it ill do it just let me check my tru they just restocked wave 2 a week ago and last time i went (two days ago)

they had idunno like 3

:D ill do it ill do it just let me check my tru they just restocked wave 2 a week ago and last time i went (two days ago)

they had idunno like 3

Wait... could be a glitch, but my sarcasm meter just pinged.

they had idunno like 3

I think Jason was saying that he had access to Wonder Man and Union Jack and wanted to trade for Moonstone and Bullseye. It sounds like you are in the same boat.