UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Marvel Wave Due Out Soon?

fwoosheyman

i went to my TRU yesturday and they had all the marvel ones except bullseye and moonstone what a suprise

then i asked about the BSG ones and the guy said that they hadn't put them out yet well that was kind of strange because it was like 7 o clock at night so i just forgot it but im going today if any body needs anything i can pick it up for you guys :biggrin:

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My TRU put out their new truck yesterday and so the CS person checked the computer for minimates and there are only 7 packs showing and that is what they have on the floor of Wolverine and H/V sets so I guess I have to wait until next week's truck. . . . .at least I work right next to TRU so I can check often.

Even if they were available to Toys R Us in the UK I'd still disagree TM2. They're labelled exclusive, not chase. There's a world of difference.

actually strangely enough, the 2pack of bullseye/moonstone i picked up didn't have the exclusive sticker on it.

Even if they were available to Toys R Us in the UK I'd still disagree TM2. They're labelled exclusive, not chase. There's a world of difference.

actually strangely enough, the 2pack of bullseye/moonstone i picked up didn't have the exclusive sticker on it.

Mine did. One of us has a mistake in the package.

I'm on the east cost (Massachusetts to be exact) and the 2 closest TRUs are 45 mins, and 1 hour away. I hate having to drive there to check for stuff, but the employees don't seem 100% sure what they are talking about when I call and ask questions. Neither one has received the new Marvel wave as far as I know. I love that DST has developed this arrangement, it brings mates to a new audience, but TRUs distribution sucks.

BS

Edited by blacksun1520

Well, i tried back today and called my other one. no one seems to be buying the new wave; there were only 3 packs sold: 1 Cap/AIM, the Bullseye/Moonstone, and a Venom/Armor Spidey

Called my other TRU. Guessing she didn't care since i gave her both the Marvel and BSG SKU, got put on hold for another 3 minutes, and then she came back on with "yeah we've got none of those. Bye." Click. And i can't get out there for a while, so if there was a Bullseye/Moonstone, it's gone now.

I swung through a TRU in Salt Lake during lunch and still nothing new.. A few Wolverine Movie mates and some Terminator ones.. :( They usually get their shipments in on Fridays so I thought it was worth a shot.

Too bad sounds like the bullseye Moonstone packs may be very limited. Oh well, I'm just antsy for something new. It's kind of funny, this year has more minis coming and going than any other since I have begun collecting.. and instead of feeling like its too much.. it's making me less patient on release dates.. haha

oh well.. its FRIDAY :buttrock:

:starwars: happy weekend everyone!

Vox

I was lucky enough to score a bullseye/moonstone this mornning at my local TRU while moonstone strikes me as a so-so figure (although I'm glad to have a new villan to add to the ranks) the bullseye re-hash is spectacular IMHO

Hey-yaaaa! Found the Bullseye/Moonstone set and a couple Cap/AIM packs today in Freehold. Every single figure except Moonstone is amazing, and even she isn't that bad, just plain. I forsee myself owning about a dozen AIM agents by the time I'm done. Anyone need 11 BuckyCaps?

Hey-yaaaa! Found the Bullseye/Moonstone set and a couple Cap/AIM packs today in Freehold. Every single figure except Moonstone is amazing, and even she isn't that bad, just plain. I forsee myself owning about a dozen AIM agents by the time I'm done. Anyone need 11 BuckyCaps?

Freehold NJ?

I stopped by my closest TRU...the one I got these from originally and they had only 1 Iron Man pack left. At least in my store they sold great! They've restocker Terminator twice now...this latest one having the previews exclusive Kyle Reese pack...which confused me..but they had 2!

- Paul

I swung through a TRU in Salt Lake during lunch and still nothing new.. A few Wolverine Movie mates and some Terminator ones.. :( They usually get their shipments in on Fridays so I thought it was worth a shot.

Too bad sounds like the bullseye Moonstone packs may be very limited. Oh well, I'm just antsy for something new. It's kind of funny, this year has more minis coming and going than any other since I have begun collecting.. and instead of feeling like its too much.. it's making me less patient on release dates.. haha

oh well.. its FRIDAY :buttrock:

:starwars: happy weekend everyone!

Vox

i moved to boise, but i found a lot more success at the west valley tru and the provo one. for some reason it seems like no one in provo buys these. i got all the wm/uj and silver fox ones at provo. the sugar house tru is one of the worst stocked stores in existence so i rarely even bothered.

I was at my local TRU last night and didn't see any of these. Just Terminator...

Somebody posted a pic of a Red Hulk pack a few pages back. Is that part of this wave too?

No. For some reason someone took a picture of their Wave 25 set and put it in here. That picture has nothing to do with the TRU wave other than Cap, AIM, and Stark.

Just got back from my TRU and they have a whole new case of series 2 on the pegs. Also, they have the new BSG hanging with the rest of the Marvel Minimates (peg says Marvel and everything). Still no sign of the T2 stuff though, despite the computer saying they have 12 in stock.

When you make a finding report, it really, really helps us desperate ones if you include what part of the country you're in. Thanks.

So, I've read sightings as far West as Utah? Any confirmed in the West Coast states?

(And does LA mean Louisiana or Los Angeles? ;) )

When you make a finding report, it really, really helps us desperate ones if you include what part of the country you're in. Thanks.

So, I've read sightings as far West as Utah? Any confirmed in the West Coast states?

(And does LA mean Louisiana or Los Angeles? ;) )

im pretty sure(but could be wrong) but i think la means los angelos because one of the nositings was at my local tru(and i live in losangelos)