UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Marvel Wave Due Out Soon?

fwoosheyman

if any one finds any bullseye/moon stone packs or wolverine/sabertooth ones let me know and i will gladly take them off your hands for a resonable price

ohhh and by the way what is the item number for the minimates because i really want to know

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So AA/DST showed the packaged pics of the Terminator Minimates on May 5th and they are now out at TRU. On May 8th AA/DST showed the next Marvel TRU wave so that means they should be out soon...right? or am I being overly optimistic?

The release dates for each group can be highly variable; just keep checking the TRU website; it posts estimated arrival dates, and lets you pre-order items as well. Pics can show up a few days, weeks, or months prior to the delivery dates. You may also want to try calling your local TRU occasionally; it would not hurt to try making friends with the TRU staff. :)

That's pretty crummy about 1 Bullseye/Moonstone per case.

It still makes me excited to think I might go into a TRU someday and find the Hulk/Doom sets you guys are talking about. The only ones I've seen are the ones I own. I keep thinking they're the only ones around. :)

Called my local TRU today...they were sold out.:(

They seem to be flying off the shelfs at my store which is good but bad for me since I didn't get any.

Maybe they'll restock soon.:-)

So many Minimate and so little time...

Gotta catch 'em all!Gotta catch 'em all! XD

Well I am just glad that it has seemed so far that I am always the first to buy any of the minimates that show up at my TRU. So with only one Bullseye/Moonstone per box coming I at least feel like I will have a good chance of being the one to get it. Hopfeully they show up here soon cause I checked with customer service today and they said they didn't get any minimates on their truck on Thursday. Well hopefully TRU.com ships my BSG mates soon so I have something to look forward to while I wait for these and the GB minimates to show up at the store.

Went to TRU today. My SWAT team expanded greatly (dear Gods, SEVEN packs?!?!) but no Marvel 3, GB, or BSG. It seems like Marvel is a great seller at my TRUs though. One only had Hulk/Dr. Doom and the other had two Wolvie/Magnetos and a Sabretooth/Logan. However, i seem to be the only one buying Terminator 2. That is sooo not gonna help business for Wave 2...

Also, i was happy to see that my local TRU finally got in BSG 6"ers, and they sold fast. I was worried that, since none close to me ever stocked anything BSG, that the Minimates would be out of the question. This is a good sign. :)

I went by mine today, and got the Bullseye/Moonstone, Cap/AIM, and IM/War Machine...

Can anyone tell me why there are flesh-tone feet with the IM set? Hands, yeah, makes sense... but FEET?

It's for an "unsuited" war-machine. Take his boots off, and the bottom of the legs are flesh colored.

Bare feet inside thick metal armor? Mega blisters...

I went by mine today, and got the Bullseye/Moonstone, Cap/AIM, and IM/War Machine...

Can anyone tell me why there are flesh-tone feet with the IM set? Hands, yeah, makes sense... but FEET?

It's for an "unsuited" war-machine. Take his boots off, and the bottom of the legs are flesh colored.

Really? Oh crap...does this mean I need another to display de-armored?

- Paul

I am hopelessly addicted.

hey, Tony is a billionare, so maybe the inside of the suit is lined with goose down and fine silks so while he's fighting super villians it's like he's wrapped in a giant snuggy... then it would not only make sense to be bare foot, but be crazy if he wasn't!

Take off War Machine's boots and tell the class what you find. ;)

I find that Industrialist Tony Stark likes to keep his high-tech booties dry when walking through puddles.

Whodathunk?

Didn't the comic shop release of War Machine come without the bare feet? And if so, does that make "footy" War Machine technically an exclusive?

The comic shop release of Tony Stark War Machine did not come with bare hands and feet, but did have the wrists and ankles bare under the boots and gloves. I say 'no' on "exclusive".

I tried two TRUs today, but no luck. One of the TRUs actually had every singe two pack: even Wonder-Man/Union Jack and Punisher/Jigsaw. Also, as I was leaving there was a little boy walking out in front of me with his mother. He had an excited air about him and in each of his hands was a minimate two pack. It was great to see these catching on.

These TRU exclusives leave me hopelessly confused. Mind you, some mornings tieing up my shoelaces leaves me hopelessly confused!

Can someone clarify for me, is it just Bullseye and Moondragon that are exclusive to TRU?

Yup. The other packs are just repacks of figures that have been or will be released other ways.

Ummm...... then I'm really confused as to what this is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-Minimates-Capta...alenotsupported

I mean I already have them but I'm a sucker for that silver sticker. And the next question is do they all have them? weird...

I can't say if they all have silver stickers, but I wanted to clarify that the figures themselves can be found elsewhere, just not in the pairings that are at TRU.

:offtopic:

Bla Bla Bla

(Custom member title:) "mycustommembertitleisbiggerthanbobharris'somypostsarefarther"

Granny, I was thinking about that "member title" of yours and what you might be referring to. And I had no clue. But then I thought, lets pretend that your statement is reasonable and intelligent for a while - hypothetical that is - and try to figure out what this "my posts are farther" could mean. And after a few scientific tests and detailed analysis I found out that you are most likely using an Internet Explorer to read the Multiverse. I'm using Firefox - and I checked Opera as well - and those browsers don't display my current "member title" in one row, so my posts aren't "farther" than any others. (Expect yours of course.) But I.E. definitely does.

So, I apologize to all fellow 'versers who I might have annoyed with indented (correct expression?) posts.

I'll stop doing so.

And I'll stop taking you serious again as well, Granny. Aside from hypothetical factors for analysis of course.

:P

:thanks:

I wasn't being critical, I just thought it was cool that the post got pushed out farther when you don't space out a title. I get easily distracted by simple things like that (you should see me around shiny objects).

And back on topic, is anybody else concerned the new Marvel wave might not show up on-line?

can some one help me i have been to almost 10 toys r us in the past few days i live in california in a town called redlands but they either are lieing to me because i call and they say they have them then when i go their not in stock or not even on the shelves or in the back so can some one give me the codes that would be very appreciated and or could some one sell me them thanks