UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

x-men evolution minimates?

any one else think its a good idea I've been working on this but its going very slow do any one else think make minimates of the t.v. shows like the original x-men show they still haven made a jubilee

Outside of comic waves, where fans are more willing to go older ideas like Secret Wars, I think Diamond and Marvel are more likely to go for newer cartoons like Wolverine & the X-Men instead.

The original X-Men animated series are essentially dressed in the Jim Lee era costumes - some of which we have had/are getting: (Wolverine, Storm, Gambit, Psylocke, Sabretooth).

I'm confident that we'll get more of these as time goes on (There's been a bit of begging for Jim Lee style Cyclops, Jean Grey & Jubilee in the past).

If you're talking about making some customs, i think it'd be cooler to see some Evolution costumes, because we are far less likely to ever see AA/DST ever make those.

Edited by Nessex

I thought AA said in the last marvel minimate Q&A that they don't have the righs to any Marvel cartoon specific looks.

I like 90% of the designs out of Evolution, and thought it was a pretty good show. Don't remember Jubilee appearing in anything other than an old fashion blue and yellow X uniform though. IIRC she was one of the "new students" brought in in the last season and a half of the show.

You might be thinking of the older Saban X-Men from the 90's, which featured Jubilee super-prominently. And after 27, she'll be the only member of the main cast not produced. Not that I'm adovcating Jubilee over, say, Banshee, Sunfire, Forge, and the unmade rest of the Brotherhood, but she is a name on the list yet to be checked.

Edited by Mirymate

Personally, I hope they stick to the comics. We are missing too many characters and variations as it is. DST/AA don't need to have their attention diverted by cartoon Minimates (unless it is Spiderman and His Amazing Friends, of course).

Edited by karamazov80

They can't do cartoons. They don't have the rights. I asked this question well and long about 2 years ago. I REALLY want that costume variation of Wolvy. The Spectacular Spiderman designs are also nice. (Gwen!)

That being said, they won't happen. Go do customs because as far as animated stuff goes, we're on our own.

They can't do cartoons. They don't have the rights. I asked this question well and long about 2 years ago. I REALLY want that costume variation of Wolvy.

We actually do have Wolverine as he appeared in the X-Men Animated Series, as well as how he appeared in the final season of X-Men Evolution.