UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 26 variant Sabretooth pics

MINI_MYTE

Decided to start a new thread for this pup as Special Ops Sabretooth is not part of the TRU Wolverine wave.

Special Ops Sabretooth

th_P1010304.jpgth_P1010308.jpg

Can anybody else confirm that their Special Ops Sabretooth has silver claws? Mine does, but the prototype on the box doesn't and I'm pretty sure he never had silver coloured claws in the movie. Here's a close up next to the regular sabretooth.

th_P1010310.jpgth_P1010311.jpg

Went to two comic book stores today... 90% sure at least one had them already, but they wouldn't sell them yet, because of the memorial day holiday.

Diamond's website lists today as their release date, but they wouldn't sell them. <_<

Edited by Gillbob316

Went to two comic book stores today... 90% sure at least one had them already, but they wouldn't sell them yet, because of the memorial day holiday.

Diamond's website lists today as their release date, but they wouldn't sell them. <_<

I thought Memorial Day was Monday?

ANOTHER QUESTION...

Does the Blob in the official series release have the slurpee hand from the prototype pictures?

The Toys R Us version didn't, and I know some people were wondering if the one from the actual series would or not.

Edited by Gillbob316

• 1 month later...