UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Vanilla Minimate Custom Contest!

luke314pi

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the winners, and good job all around for the participants.

And thanks for another entertaining contest, Luke. What's the next contest going to be? :)

My guess: Chocolate Minimate Custom Contest. That, or Butter Pecan.

or pistachio

And thanks for another entertaining contest, Luke. What's the next contest going to be? :)

I haven't decided yet, but it will definitely have similar restrictions. :)

congrats to everyone!

and luke,can you tell us how much votes each person got?

I won't be posting the totals, but everyone got at least one vote, and our three winners were all within 20 points of each other.

Wohoo! Second place! Thanks a lot for all your votes on Nacho Man!

And congratulations to Shamrock and Minimyte!

I don't know if this is alowed, but I just do it:

Minimyte got my vote for first place followed directly by Shamrock! Your customs are amazing!

As I see it, that Metamorph plays in the same league as Luke's customs. He really looks like an official mate! You already got my attention when you recently created that outstanding Queequeg custom, but Metamorph looks great as well. Very well done, man!

And Shamrock, that was an awesome paint job on your Machine Man! I really loved the idea and the way you transfered the pretty vague design to minimaterize that guy! Great work!

On third place I had Matt's Deadpool! Great job, man! This was the entry that made me laugh most and really surprised me, since I hadn't seen something like that coming!

Great work everybody. Tough decision anyway, but I'm pretty satisfied with the results.

:D

And thanks again for bringing it up, Luke!

Well deserved Shamrock. You were my number 1 vote. Bob, you were in there as well. Congrats you two and everybody else who participated. Special thanks to Luke for putting this contest together.

I had a speech prepared in case I placed in the top 3, but I have problems regarding public speeking, so I'll keep it to myself. ;)

Edited by MINI_MYTE