UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

neca T-2 figures

They do look pretty good for what they are (basically statues). They are doing some 6 and 12 inch figures, I believe. If a 12 inch Endoskeleton comes out that looks decent enough, I might move my Hot Toys version to eBay.

I do like that 12" Pescadero T800, anyone know if the glasses are removable?

• 2 weeks later...

Not T2 related, but I just got a NECA Aliens alien, and wanted to show some pics:

post-1827-1245622039_thumb.jpg

post-1827-1245622064_thumb.jpg

post-1827-1245622095_thumb.jpg

I wasn't sure at first if he would be worth the money ($14 at TRU), but after getting him in hand, he is one of the best toys I've picked up in a while. Definitely worth the price. They had both this version (blue highlights) and a brown highlighted version available.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the T2 figures for the first time at TRU today. Methinks I'll be picking up at least one of these.

I got myself the Pescadero escape Arnie on sunday, it's a great lookin figure. Much better than the old macfarlane "statue" i used to have. Anyone know when the 12" version is due out?

I got the PE Terminator as well. One of my favorite figures I've bought to date.