UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Let's talk Hulks!

edge2100

Best: Defenders Hulk

Worst: Smart Hulk (Professor) or the fact that DST won't make a 2.5" Hulk :hulk: .

Favorite: Tie (Original minimate Hulk and Defenders Hulk)

Edited by MINI_MYTE

best: Defenders Hulk... but I have to look at the Heroes one again.

worst: Gamma clear green Hulk, with the original skinny hulk a close second worst (I like him, but sorry, he's weak in comparison). And I just don't count Professor Hulk because (as a character) he's TOO LAME to ACKNOLEDGE!

favorite: Defenders or Avengers #1. Okay, Defenders if I have to decide.

-Greg

p.s. Did I spell "acknoledge" right?

Best: Defenders version. No shoulderpads = win

Worst: Professor Hulk or 1st appearance Hulk.

Favorite: Zombie hulk before the change to the intestinal tampo.

I'm really suprised no one has mentioned Kang as their favorite Hulk.

I am simply no big fan of the Grey Hulk. He looks like Frankenstein's Monster to me.

I like them all, but the original Hulk is still my favorite. The Hulk movie figures stink, but so do the movies.

Blue Hulk.

I remember that Mini Marvels joke! That one was a pretty good little run. I don't read Hulk anymore though so no Mini Marvels for me. But I still love those little guys. So much fun!

I like them all, but the original Hulk is still my favorite. The Hulk movie figures stink, but so do the movies.

I just got the battle damaged movie Hulk last week, and now, he is probably my second favorite Hulk after the Defenders version. I really dig the movie Hulk figures, despite the fact that they might be a little too dark.

I don't really understand the hate of the Hulk movie minimates. What's really surprising is the hate of the movie - I've never heard anyone express disdain for it. At least not the Edward Norton one. I thought it was a really good movie, definitely leaps and bounds above the Eric Bana one. I actually liked it about as much as I did Iron Man.

But those Hulk figures I thought were really good. yes, they're a shade too dark. But I thought of all the Hulks, these ones had the best proportions outside of the original Hulk.

That being said, here's my list:

Best: Defenders

Worst: Professor

Favorite: I always had a soft spot for the Jack Kirby Hulk figure.

I don't really understand the hate of the Hulk movie minimates. What's really surprising is the hate of the movie - I've never heard anyone express disdain for it. At least not the Edward Norton one. I thought it was a really good movie, definitely leaps and bounds above the Eric Bana one. I actually liked it about as much as I did Iron Man.

I actually liked it more than iron man. I just don't dig origin story comic movies, and i'm not a huge fan of modern day iron man (80's IM was cool.) plus, I just thought hulk was an all-around better movie

k, so....

best= gamma hulk

worst= grey hulk. also, any of them with the "powerhouse" chest pieces. except zombie hulk

The Bana/Lee Hulk movie was just terrible. Giant-mutated-poorly-computer-generated dogs?! Seriously?

The Norton movie was better, but they still got a lot wrong and the "Abomination" they introduced killed it for me. The minimates from this flick? Decent, but not my idea of Hulk. To each his own. Nuff said.