UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

GIJOE Minimates

That is awesome!

I just saw a Crimson Guard and Outback custom too in the customs section of this board, very very cool! :biggrin:

Which Minimates have you collected?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got 3 Minimate Joes at the moment. Will probably have a few more at some point.

DSCN2308-1.jpg

Awesome. Are those customs you've done yourself or got someone else to do them for you? Have any close up pics of them? :biggrin:

Hey Karamazov....I was hoping you'd put Zartan on the mini sled...looks perfect. I know I keep saying this, but more Joe mates are on the way....there are other some things I have been trying to get done before I can justify doing more customs. Pretty soon(ish) . its been a year since my last custom, and I am getting pretty excited to be back on board the custom wagon!

oh man... :D that storm shadow.. the intensity in his eyes its awesome... come on DST and Hasbro get some Joe-Mates out onto the market.

It would be good to see a Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow Minimate 2pack! :)

I'd also like to get Firefly in Minimate form. ;)

Thanks for sharing those close ups

Hey Karamazov....I was hoping you'd put Zartan on the mini sled...looks perfect. I know I keep saying this, but more Joe mates are on the way....there are other some things I have been trying to get done before I can justify doing more customs. Pretty soon(ish) . its been a year since my last custom, and I am getting pretty excited to be back on board the custom wagon!

Nervous, I think your priorities are shot if Joe customs don't trump everything else. Family, food, and physical survival included.

:angry:

Saboteur, you should check out Nervous's custom thread. He created some awesome Joe creations that I wish I had.

Edited by karamazov80

Nervous, I think your priorities are shot if Joe customs don't trump everything else. Family, food, and physical survival included.

:angry:

Saboteur, you should check out Nervous's custom thread. He created some awesome Joe creations that I wish I had.

*runs off to check out those customs*

:biggrin:

Yeah, those are pretty horrible. Tell you what, I'll send you $5 for the whole lot. Just out of pity. . .

If you can't detect my sarcasm, those are quite impressive, and I would be proud to have created them if I were you, Tenime.

Edited by karamazov80

I finally got off my lazy butt and put all my joes in one pic,Im lovin this thread,Ive been watching sinse it started alot of talent in these three pages it has generated so far.so here it is a few pics of my joe collection to date

post-3300-1264459923_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1264459980_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1264460027_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1264460069_thumb.jpg

thank you for the awsome comment.He was a blast to make,in my customs there are better pics of him close up if your intrested

That Bazooka is too awesome. Great work.

Flint is so damn cool. One of the best Joes in my opinion.

When I get home I'll post the Joes I have.

Lets see some Joes, ;) lol...hey Nes, I'd love to see a group shot of them, I never thought of doing one.

I think this thread has motivated me to get started on some new ones. There are so many new parts out there for me to use, which was a problem I seemed to run into with the early ones I did.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I promised these like a month ago, so it's time I lived up to my word.

All except one of these are Nervous' mates.

First up: The Joes

Duke was one of the first customs Nervous did while Wetsuit and Gung Ho came later in "Gen 2." :P

The other 2 pics of of Cobra... Apparently you did a lot more baddies Josh. :ninja:

The Cobra trooper is one I bought from someone selling off their mate collection. I honestly don't remember who it was.

Zartan is, once again Gen1 while the rest are Nervous' later customs.

Pic 1: Now you see Wraith...

Pic 2: Now you don't. :P

Gah!

These pics are low qual.

I thought I'd save some board memory... But these really look bad. If people want I can post better ones. :(

post-102-1266544929_thumb.jpg

post-102-1266545160_thumb.jpg

post-102-1266545196_thumb.jpg