UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Can you say "fuck" here?

Nice to see you finally made it, MisterPL! Any thoughts of ressurecting the Q & A's?

Although not PL, my answer for that right now is....

Dont ask.

I was referring to the one that MisterPL answered oh so long ago. It was hilarious!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, JL. How's stuff going? I need to check out the customs section. That and the upcoming DC 'mates are gonna get me going big time.

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. Manhugs all around. I'm gonna wander about and see what kinda trouble I can get into. ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. Manhugs all around. I'm gonna wander about and see what kinda trouble I can get into. ;)

Whatever yo do just dont say Fuck..... they have excessive measures against anyone that says it here! :P

T.

You can't really say fuck here, you can type it and people can read it. You can play a clip, you can discuss it's origin and proper usage. You can even post a picture in reference to it ... fotka5.jpg.

But scream and yell as much as you can, we still won't hear you say fuck.

So next time think before you ask :P

google-you-use-fuck.gif

And btw, welcome back Fucker PL, we missed ya! :D

Hi. I don't mind it here, but I'd prefer to cut the F-bombs down to a minimum outside this thread. I happen to know some kids that watch this site.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Oh, hi BTW

lol I agree and I think this thread is so heavily littered with a certain word is because despite having no swear filter or censorship of 'naughty words' we have very few times where people are using them outside of this thread, basically we are intelligent people that dont need to use a string of profanities to get our point across. :)

I also think it's a bit of a backlash at the end of the AA forums(pre return, I've not posted enoguh to see if there is an effective swear filter onthe new one) where the censorship was pretty harsh and overbearing at times, i.e. any word that contained ass such as glass would be censored....

T.

p.s. the comment is amusing considering your avatar... :rolleyes::P

I was about to post the same thing. Nice tits.

(Segue not intended...)

Jules, what the hell are you doing here?! I never knew you collected Minimates. Somebody needs to customize a Shinzon for you quick!

Which begs the question: WHERE ARE MY 2-INCH TREK 'MATES?! :angry: Probably right behind that 4-inch Trek line AA released in Japan last year. Liars.

Oh, and "PL" are just my initials. I've had people suggest I was everyone from DC VP Paul Levitz to a mysteriously abbreviated Mr. Plow from The Simpsons. And yeah, there have been some less than flattering guesses over the years, usually from people with sophomoric debating tactics.

Fuckers.

Now we can show TITS, we just can't say the word "TITS" or "FUCK" :P Otherwise no telling what kinds of shenagins little Tommy and Susie will get themselves into :lol:

basically we are intelligent people that dont need to use a string of profanities to get our point across. :)

We are? :blink:

I was kind of thinking the same thing....it's a denim camel toe! Not the most flattering angle for that poor girl to be viewed from. :lol:

Jules, what the hell are you doing here?! I never knew you collected Minimates. Somebody needs to customize a Shinzon for you quick!

I popped by to say hi ONETIMEONLY and to wish everyone well, and now I pop in from time to time to say hi again!

Totalus Kat has already provided me with a custom Shinzon so that I don't miss out....and I actually do own a grand total of **cough** three minimates (I know you guys all have thousands!) .... a YSK, a LOTR and a TBT special bombmate! :lol:

Now we can show TITS,

.........Ooh goody! perhaps I can show mine!! :jawdrop:

ONLY KIDDING!! :lol::lol::lol: In any case mine aren't nearly as pert as hers!

Now we can show TITS,

.........Ooh goody! perhaps I can show mine!! :jawdrop:

ONLY KIDDING!! :lol::lol::lol: In any case mine aren't nearly as pert as hers!

As long as they aren't drooping like that Jaw emote you should be ok :unsure::unsure:

And for all those that really want a pic of a Tit... :o

I give you the british blue tit :P

T.

[As long as they aren't drooping like that Jaw emote you should be ok :unsure::unsure:

LOL! Trust me...that jaw is pert by comparison! :lol:

Which brings to mind the great Joan Rivers...

I bought myself a leather bra and I wore it for my husband. He said "Honey..new shoes!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol: