UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Can you say "fuck" here?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Shane! How's New Orleans these days? Looking up I hope.

The city is coming around, I guess. I wish I could say better things, but frankly, its still depressing here. The CBD (central business district, ie. downtown) and most of the touristy areas are back in good shape, but there are very large residential areas that are still in ruins. We are nearing the one year anniversay and some folks are still without power, water, or a home.

On a brighter note, my home is back in grand shape and all my toys back in their places.

Its good to see you pal. Stick around if you can.

hey Welcome back MrPL!!

As for the use of the word Fuck..... if it's deemed apropriate then it's ok but if it's aimed at someone or used excessively then there might be an issue! - It's basically the if you can act like a grown up you'll be treated like one rule (which means Cloneme is seriously screwed!)

T.

Glad things are looking up for you personally, Shane. Too bad the rest of your area can't say the same. Maybe you should run for mayor. Start the Minimates Party. Just gotta figure out a platform... B)

The Minimates Party's platform would be made of resin and ridiculously expensive...

Sweet. Ady's 1000th post is used to greet me. I feel special already. (Though my post count feels somewhat inadequate.)

Didn't mean to offend you, Danny. My sincerest apologies.

(Fucker.)

Fuck didnt notice that was my 1000th post.

Guess you really are special PL.