UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 30 code

minijeff

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Spidey villains wave would be cool of course, but I don't see any reason why they should put a House of M Spidey in that wave. (On the other hand, who needs reasons if one is almighty?!?)

Maybe I was wrong. And right! :blink:

____

Edit:

The old adage proves true once again--bitch and complain enough, and we will get what we want.

WE WANT THE WRECKING CREW!

Oh, and while I see DSTMatt lurking around: would you give elhonez official kudos for being awesome? :P

Edited by Bob Harris

Modok is number 2 on my list, though whenever I imagine him all I can think of is a lump of clay with minimate arms and legs shoved into it and a face drawn into the clay with a permanent marker.

As wonderful as that might be, AA could probably whip up something a little more conventional for us:

post-1827-1241727746_thumb.jpg

They have the technology. They have the capability to build the world's first Modok Minimate. Better than a lump of clay. Better, stronger, faster.

He's the best he is at what he does, and what he does is sit in a chair.

:D finally a scorpion mate, that means 3 mac gargans in one year(if wave 30 comes out this year)i wonder if this is dst's way of making up for not having him before

come on dst make kang you know you want to

Elhonez, you now officially have the honor of being hated with a fiery passion. I thought the new code would last at least 24 hours before being broken, but you tore that dream to shreds. ;)

Seriously though, great job <grumble grumble>.

No fair! How come he gets praised and all I get is stupid minimates?!

Wait...

Elhonez, you now officially have the honor of being hated with a fiery passion. I thought the new code would last at least 24 hours before being broken, but you tore that dream to shreds. ;)

Guess the only sensible thing to do is go ahead and release the lineup then, huh?

There you go! :D

So is it a Spidey wave or just a Spidey pack within a wave? If it's just a Spidey pack within a wave, thankfully Spidey isn't the variant since he'll be packed with Scorpy and not the army-builder.

I guess we'll have to wait for tomorrow to know for sure.

Well elhonez, looks like you made an enemy for life with DST Matt. Good job! We love you.

Yay for Scorpion BTW. And what makes some of you think it's gonna be a Spidey wave again? Maybe HOM Spidey and Scorps will be packed together. I guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out for sure.

Well elhonez, looks like you made an enemy for life with DST Matt. Good job! We love you.

You get used to the death threats, so don't let that phase you.

Yessir, I've antagonized my fair share of DST employees over the years, yet I still get a Christmas card. Odd, huh?

Oh, and I'm excited about Scorpion as well. *chucks another custom Minimate into the parts bin*

Scorpion is fantastic-o!

I'm really amped that we're getting him and I just hope it's got enough of the classic look to be that one, yet I hope he comes with a add-on tail spike too.

I can suffer through another crummy Spider-Man if it means getting a major Spidey villain from the Ditko era, though. So thanks again, DST!

Now, what about Kang? :D

There you go! :D

Cheers, sirs! I can weather the burning hatred, especially in a year where we're delivered Champions, Safari Wonder Man, Union Jack, Red Skull, Black Panther, FA Sabretooth, AIM and Hydra... Marvel Minimates kicks all kinds of asz with character selection.

A sincere "thanks" to DST and AA for making this reveal fun. It's mighty cool of you guys to do this for us.

Also, lest I forget, Scorpion! Yes! Here's hoping for classic with a big ol' bendy tail.

God, I really wish I hadn't taken a break from collecting minimates.

With all the new releases coming out, plus exclusives and box sets and upcoming series, it's becoming really hard to try and play catch up at the same time.

But a Scorpion! Sweet! The updated Spider-Man rogues gallery is expanding quite well.

As far as House of M Spider-Man goes, I'm not too disappointed. If anything, I think at least he's different enough to warrant a release without being TOO angry. At least compared to Wave 24 Spider-Man compared to the Heroes box set Spider-Man. At the very least, I hope his face isn't as bad as the ones on those two, and more in line with the Back-In-Black or Cosmic Spider-Man.

its scorpion

And DST posted the code backwards. Wow. Remind me to tone down on the "thinking aloud" schtick.

Looks like it'll be another Spider-Man wave. Either that or it's a single Spidey-themed pack (a la AF Spidey/Mysterio in Wave 19) intended to throw us off on the wave's theme. God, I hope it's the latter.

If it is a Spidey Wave then I want a Bag Man.

Five spidey-mates that we need:

Amazing Bag-Man

Electro

Lizard

Vulture

Kang

Okay, I know Kang, isn't technically a spidey character, but hasn't everyone faced kang at least once?

Scorpion better be awesome, or else i'll throw away my silver sable mate (don't ask why just go with it its supposed to be funny)

:highfive2:

this is still awesome

I like Eddie's idea.

Notable missing Avengers I would like to see: Falcon, Swordsman Mockingbird, Black Knight, Hellcat, and Quasar. The way things are going, I would be kind of surprised not to see these guys in the next year or so. DST rocks for giving us all the awesome Minimates that they have this year.

Also I just found out that, apparently, Mockingbird was brought back to life (or was never really dead)--shocker--so it would probably be easier to justify her now than it would have before this happened.

Just checked, Hellcat is alive now, too. So, get-er-done DST!

Five spidey-mates that we need:

Amazing Bag-Man

Electro

Lizard

Vulture

Kang

Okay, I know Kang, isn't technically a spidey character, but hasn't everyone faced kang at least once?

Scorpion better be awesome, or else i'll throw away my silver sable mate (don't ask why just go with it its supposed to be funny)

:highfive2:

this is still awesome

Kang and Spider-Man were the plot points in Avengers #11, volume 1. Kang uses a Spidey robot to try and destroy the Avengers while the real Spidey was around at the same time. Shenanigans!

Swordsman, Mantis, Hellcat, Falcon, Black Knight, Mockingbird, Yellowjacket, Quasar... ALL good ideas.