UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 30 code

minijeff

kang

but seriously, a new carnage, electro, scorpion. y'know, because your sinister 6 can never have too many members.

:highfive2:

btw, this emoticon is awesome.

actually anymore than 6 and they couldn't call it the sinister 6... :P

long live kang

moc847

Perhaps, but then there's always......the Sinister Sixteen!! FTW!!

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah but there's a difference in not wanting a Spider-Man take up a spot in a boxed set that really should go to the Ben Grimm, SW Doom, or Molecule Man (Really it should go to Klaw, but they didn't have a spot for right-ins), and wanting a Spider-Man wave for just for the villains. And really, you could make the Amazing Bag-Man version of Spider-Man if the Vulture, Electro, or Lizard is with him and I'll be there happily. Actually, I think I'd rather have a mate with a little "Kick Me" sign on his back to the one suggsted for the SW set. Little removable bag mask, bare feet, yeah I think I would like to see that. YMMV

Of course it just as easily be a House of M themed wave too. Which would save me some green.

Or it could be another random selection, and they'll make the masses happy and give us Kang... with another Spider-Man, Wolverine, or Hulk just to balance out the karma.

A piece of feces and a Minimate. . .hmm. . .I'm sure it would be a tougher choice if I saw them in person, as all potential Minimate purchases are.

I have decided to try this out & ate a 'Riot-Spidey' with my 'brownies' for breakfast. If everything turns out OK ....I'll send them on for your evaluation.

We may be on to something here ....first 'Knittimates' & now '******mates ' . Imagine the fun... we could have a Gutbusters Wave featuring a Green Slimer ..... & Terdminator 2......C3 Flush .....et al.

WARNING: Toilet-humour is highly infectious ,banal & puerile . :P

edit: Thankyou to all those members who remind me that 'feces ' have been used before in the Minimate line before.........Street Fighter .

Great work elhonez! I'm really impressed! :yes:

I think the wave might be as random as the former so a House of M Spider-Man doesn't mean anything regarding the other mates. I don't think they are going to make a whole House of M themed wave since it's pretty late to do so and DST is sticking to more recent events to minimaterize it's characters lately. A Spidey villains wave would be cool of course, but I don't see any reason why they should put a House of M Spidey in that wave. (On the other hand, who needs reasons if one is almighty?!?)

I love how the SW set people are screaming for Spidey's death, but here people are screaming for another Spidey wave. Yall are so fickle. :P

There's a big difference between wanting no more Spider-Man (the character mates) and wanting more Spider-Man original villains.

That Vulture, Lizard, Electro and Scorpion have not been made yet is nearly a crime. Seriously, great villains, great designs.

WARNING: Toilet-humour is highly infectious ,banal & puerile . :P

edit: Thankyou to all those members who remind me that 'feces ' have been used before in the Minimate line before.........Street Fighter .

Your "potty-mouth" always gets a (albeit stained) porcelain-grin from me! :biggrin:

I always wondered why the youngsters claimed these were "the shit", and yet continued to plead for more. :blink:

*whew, I feel 10 pounds lighter and am ready for cryptic-message pt. 2!

man AA are so much cooler than any other company for giving us this type of thing. I'm sure a few of the other guys could learn a lesson or 5

3 Posts at the same time? I guess we all don't have much to do but watch this site and more!!! ;) I was so excited with the Wave 3 TRU pics, that I went pack to look at them again, and I saw the new code!

Edited by dark knight

its scorpion

And DST posted the code backwards. Wow. Remind me to tone down on the "thinking aloud" schtick.

Looks like it'll be another Spider-Man wave. Either that or it's a single Spidey-themed pack (a la AF Spidey/Mysterio in Wave 19) intended to throw us off on the wave's theme. God, I hope it's the latter.

Scorpion... very cool. Now we wait to see if he's with or without the tail spike. I assume given AA's attention to detail, they won't make the same mistake TB did and put the 90's cartoon mask on him the first time around.

Course if it's that new green haired chick, I'll be ticked.

Going to be a loooong 24 hours till we get the next code.

Scorpion... very cool. Now we wait to see if he's with or without the tail spike. I assume given AA's attention to detail, they won't make the same mistake TB did and put the 90's cartoon mask on him the first time around.

Course if it's that new green haired chick, I'll be ticked.

Going to be a loooong 24 hours till we get the next code.

That's Scorpionette. She comes with Dodson Black cat, for some girl on girl action. See? post-51-1241790794_thumb.jpg

And if it's FA Scorpion, he'd be shiny with the face mask.