UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 30 code

minijeff

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping for the later, as it increases the odds of Electro and Vulture... or at least some Vulturion army builders.

Yes! Bring me Vulture and the Vulturions. Other Spidey villains that wouldn't suck:

Doc Ock re-do (longer bendy tentacles, a la Mr. F)

Lizard

Puma

Scorpion

Morbius

Carrion

Electro

Beetle

The Rose

Humbug

Jackal

Swarm

Kangaroo

Boomerang

Rocket Racer (a man can dream...)

Modok is number 2 on my list, though whenever I imagine him all I can think of is a lump of clay with minimate arms and legs shoved into it and a face drawn into the clay with a permanent marker.

As wonderful as that might be, AA could probably whip up something a little more conventional for us:

post-1827-1241727746_thumb.jpg

They have the technology. They have the capability to build the world's first Modok Minimate. Better than a lump of clay. Better, stronger, faster.

Yes! Bring me Vulture and the Vulturions. Other Spidey villains that wouldn't suck:

>snip<

What... no Prowler? (at least as much a "Spider-villian" as Rocket Racer at this point)

Totally agree with about Doc Ock. Otto should never ever be able to reach more with his arms than his tentacles. With Spider-Man rogues, I really, really NEED to have a complete original Sinister Six, and after that everything else is gravy. (I do like me some good gravy though) ML made me wait a long time to achieve that goal, and buy 2 boxed sets full of repaints. I'm praying mates will be nicer to me.

Fingers crossed, we could have some more spidey villains- c'mon Electro! although a new Carnage would be nice now that they have some better accessories... hoping for Electro (duh) Lizard, Vulture, new Ock, new Carnage, or Jackal... any (if not all) would be awesome- but a Brother hood box set would be even better....

Awesome job elhonez on crackin' the code. For those of you not familiar with House of M Spider-Man, this is the best pic I could find...

250px-Spider-ManM.jpg

Looks like it's just gonna be a new paint job... maybe a slip over mask with huge eyes. I dunno. Kinda "yawn" for me, but a new minimate is a new minimate.

If he has to be bundled with another House of M minimate, here's hoping we get a House of M Doc Ock with him, because he looks almost exactly like the standard Doc Ock, and we seriously need a new minimate of him.

Pic:

post-3-1241731640_thumb.jpg

Come on DST, you know you just want to give us the full list now. Don’t delay the inevitable. Whatever you throw our way, we’ll throw elhonez into it. :D

Now that's just cruel. :lol:

Let's give it up for our man elhonez, cipher king extraordinaire! I just knew this code would get broken eventually!

... although, unless they're planning to give us another House of M variant to go with him, a new Spidey just sort-of screams...

:wallbash:

Edited by NorthRaider

Oh please let it be a House of Spain Magneto!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/5/9886920_e55b913179.jpg?v=0

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=54108

Come on DST, you know you just want to give us the full list now. Don’t delay the inevitable. Whatever you throw our way, we’ll throw elhonez into it. :D

Personally, I prefer the "House of Pain" Magneto:

3511636884_0457bb08a2_o.jpg

Awesome job elhonez on crackin' the code. For those of you not familiar with House of M Spider-Man, this is the best pic I could find...

250px-Spider-ManM.jpg

Looks like it's just gonna be a new paint job... maybe a slip over mask with huge eyes. I dunno. Kinda "yawn" for me, but a new minimate is a new minimate.

I too found that one on wiki (earlier)& decided that Spideys....er...um... ass.... was "not quite the ticket" to post as we'd say 'here' in polite circles.

More HOM than House of M :P

Now that's just cruel. :lol:

Let's give it up for our man elhonez, cipher king extraordinaire! I just knew this code would get broken eventually!

... although, unless they're planning to give us another House of M variant to go with him, a new Spidey just sort-of screams...

:wallbash:

Thank you, thank you... while I appreciate the votes of confidence, I'm guessing AA will up their game tomorrow. Anyone else think there might be a totally new cipher?

Thank you, thank you... while I appreciate the votes of confidence, I'm guessing AA will up their game tomorrow. Anyone else think there might be a totally new cipher?

They didn't change gears when the first code was cracked, so I wouldn't be surprised if they ride this one out until the end of this reveal.

Yeah, the only real good thing about this is the promise of another Spidey villain. Electro, Lizard, Vulture, Scorpion... they're all good. But listen here, DST: No Jackpot! Stick to the classics!

250px-Spider-ManM.jpg

It's been a long time since I read it so I'm not sure, but I think the front of his costume is a death's head logo (like on Spidey 2099)...

house of m spidey. Right. Cause we really need another spider-man minimate. Honestly, how many have there been? You know what? I'm gonna go count right now.

29. 30 including this one, and 31 including Mac Gargan-Spidey.

Maybe i've been to minimate headquarters to much, but c'mon! kang!

kang

kang

kang

kang

kang

but seriously, a new carnage, electro, scorpion. y'know, because your sinister 6 can never have too many members.

:highfive2:

btw, this emoticon is awesome.

All I'm screaming for is another code... and the possibility of at least one Inhuman seeing Minimate form by the end of this year. The former is going to take me at least another 12 hours of waiting. <_<