UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 30 code

minijeff

If it IS backwards, it could still be Spider-Man. Can anyone do anything with this?

_ _ _ S E _ _ M SPIDER-MAN

If it IS backwards, it could still be Spider-Man. Can anyone do anything with this?

I GOT IT!

House of M Spider-Man!

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I GOT IT!

House of M Spider-Man!

I think you might be onto something. The letters fit, and it gives us the obligatory Spider-man variant.

The whole cypher is the same but backwards with D offset to Y. (What is D now was Y before E is X etc.)

A 7

B 17

C ??

D 45

E 69

F 85

G 57

H 48

I 96

J 3

K 78

L ??

M 21

N 74

O 81

P 12

Q 47

R 80

S 59

T 50

U 8

V 64

W 87

Y 41

Z 49

So unless they change the code the rest of the week should be easy!

T.

I GOT IT!

House of M Spider-Man!

Brilliant, makes sense every way I look at it so far. As much as I'm just aching for another Spider-Man, I hope we get Electro, since a certain white-haired mutant's arm bolt would work so well with him, as pointed out by another poster....

You guys are sharp! After just going on the Spiderman ride at Islands of Adventure and seeing Electro in all his 4-D glory.. I really want a minimate made! I don't know how he might connect to house of m spiderman.. but they could just do it. :)

I can't figure anything out on this one. Which sucks, since I've got free time to mess with this one and I didn't with the other ones.

Somehow... SOMEHOW... it means Kang. I just know it!

I love the spirit of Kang here. After Kang gets a mate everyone focus their positive energy on an Arnim Zola mate. :biggrin:

I can't figure anything out on this one. Which sucks, since I've got free time to mess with this one and I didn't with the other ones.

Somehow... SOMEHOW... it means Kang. I just know it!

I love the spirit of Kang here. After Kang gets a mate everyone focus their positive energy on an Arnim Zola mate. :biggrin:

and the Zemos

Well done. Odd that they'd omit spaces, but leave in hyphens.

Considering how fast you guys cracked the code last time, it's actually not that odd. Even with all the omissions and reversals, we still have a credible guess before sundown.

House of M Spider-Man, huh?

Does that mean an entire House of M wave or another round of random Minimates? An HoM wave would give them an excuse for another Hulk, Iron Man, Thing AND Wolverine too. And we know how much they love that.

Or are we on the random character wave, and Spider-Man centered wave to end/start the year cycle again (like 23 & 24).

Hoping for the later, as it increases the odds of Electro and Vulture... or at least some Vulturion army builders.