UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 30 code

minijeff

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take concept art shown to us by DSTMatt and posted at the AA website over a line of text at BBTS as fact.

That and I heard rumors that at one point there were going to be 3 Spideys in that wave but it was changed to 2.

Matt care to make an official comment?

T.

The diamond website lists Concept Spiderman- which would explain where BBTS got their news.

http://toychest.diamondcomics.com/default....=83133&ssd=

Normally, I wouldn't think twice about this, but the fact that we haven't seen Ultimate Spiderwoman in photos with the rest of the group is odd. After the big to-do over the annoucement, it would be much weirder to change the lineup. Either way, I don't think I will care that much.

SO when did house of M spider man become the variant?

"the army building Vault Guard & Concept Spider-Man set and the variant House of M Spider-Man!"
Edited by SErge

I am so confused... so we're not getting transgendered Spider-people? We're getting the unused Ross design? (maybe) Not that I'd be complaining, I have been fond of that design since I first saw it ages ago.

But I am confused.

I would take concept art shown to us by DSTMatt and posted at the AA website over a line of text at BBTS as fact.

That and I heard rumors that at one point there were going to be 3 Spideys in that wave but it was changed to 2.

Matt care to make an official comment?

T.

Seconded.

FINALLY a pic of the Prototype USW.

Look, as far as Spidey-Variants go i'm more interesed in Transgender Spidey, than Riot Attack SM or Battle Damage SM or Unmasked SM.

I was hoping for a richer, deeper red on her costume. . . . but beggers can't be choosers.

EDIT: Megatron Thanx LDroome.

Edited by Nessex

Well actually I'm glad USW is no longer a variant. Because of this, it's possible we'll see her as a future reg release. And I'd hate to have trouble getting USW.

Or not.

Dammit.

Edited by Trekker 42

Well actually I'm glad USW is no longer a variant. Because of this, it's possible we'll see her as a future reg release. And I'd hate to have trouble getting USW.

Or not.

Dammit.

I know how you feel. Ultimate SP has become one of my favorite books, and started maybe ten issues ago. :blush:

Really want this figure, even more now that i've see nsome concept art. She/he's great, and i need more Ultimate characters anyway. Here's to her being the regular release and HoM the variant.

Glad they put Electro out front in this pic instead of "House" Spiderman, as he is the clear star of the wave, IMO, and should be paraded around as such. Nice find, LDroome!

who would have thought DST had nightcrawlers bamfing around the office.

fixed your quote

If mine is any indication, these must be the ones that didn't make it past QC. Both hip joints are about to go and the waist/tail piece already broke. Zoinks. And one of Colonel America's knees broke almost immediately. I think I can fix Nightcrawler, and Colonel America is a zombie, so, you know, I'm not sure he really needs both legs.

Thanks for the heads up, Dark Knight. Weird that the Ultimate Spiderwoman is not listed in the wave and is instead replaced by Concept Spiderman.

Same deal here - Nightcrawler has 2 right arms and the hips are pretty stiff - I'll just have to work out trading for a left arm & hand if anyone has spares... otherwise, he's in pretty good shape

Glad they put Electro out front in this pic instead of "House" Spiderman, as he is the clear star of the wave, IMO, and should be paraded around as such. Nice find, LDroome!

I'm loving his snarl/screwed up, angry brow showing through his mask (sculpted brow ON the mask). I hope this doesn't get lost in the translation between Prototype & Product.

For this you can unlurk anytime.

So this would seem to say the girls are back to hanging out with the Guardsmen. Sounds like the "Concept Spider-Man" was an early idea they've replaced, that may or may not be back later. If by "Concept Spider-Man" they mean that Alex Ross design, that's a Spider Variant I wouldn't mind seeing... with say the Vulture, or the Lizard.

"...And MMMV averted a near crisis today when TM2 Dinobot almost had a nuclear meltdown. Fortunately the gentle beast was soothed with offerings of Parker's hot gender-bent self. He was quoted as saying 'The design still needs work, but at least she'll be mine! All mine!' He then proceeded to cackle madly. Coming up, will BHM ever run out of quips? You the viewers decide here on MiniMateNews!"

"...And MMMV averted a near crisis today when TM2 Dinobot almost had a nuclear meltdown. Fortunately the gentle beast was soothed with offerings of Parker's hot gender-bent self. He was quoted as saying 'The design still needs work, but at least she'll be mine! All mine!' He then proceeded to cackle madly.

Did you learn any lessons from this? :P

"...And MMMV averted a near crisis today when TM2 Dinobot almost had a nuclear meltdown. Fortunately the gentle beast was soothed with offerings of Parker's hot gender-bent self. He was quoted as saying 'The design still needs work, but at least she'll be mine! All mine!' He then proceeded to cackle madly. Coming up, will BHM ever run out of quips? You the viewers decide here on MiniMateNews!"

I think you mean He-she or it could be She-he.

I am so confused... so we're not getting transgendered Spider-people? We're getting the unused Ross design? (maybe) Not that I'd be complaining, I have been fond of that design since I first saw it ages ago.

But I am confused.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/diamondselect/3551157707/

(back to lurking)

Thanks! That was all I needed to believe.

I think you mean He-she or it could be She-he.

I think they prefer Shem.

Actually, the bad part about this? I need a spare to keep MOSC. Between her and wave 26 that's 2 variants I need doubles of this year.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot