UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 30 code

minijeff

I figure someone would have posted here if that were the case. The winners may not find out until they receive something mysterious in the mail.

Well, since I decoded the message relatively soon after it posted, responded and got some DST love in today's mail, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that I'm one of the winners.

For me, the prize consisted of:

White AA Blank

White DST Blank

Zombie Luke Cage

Zombie Hulk

SDCC08 BSG Red Dress Six

NY Toyfair 09 Unification Spock

and... drum roll

Nightcrawler.

A big thanks to our fine friends at DST who send us cool stuff even though we foiled their evil code scheme.

AHHHH! Unification Spock! LUCKY!!!!

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figure someone would have posted here if that were the case. The winners may not find out until they receive something mysterious in the mail.

Well, since I decoded the message relatively soon after it posted, responded and got some DST love in today's mail, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that I'm one of the winners.

White AA Blank

White DST Blank

Zombie Luke Cage

Zombie Hulk

SDCC08 BSG Red Dress Six

and... drum roll

Nightcrawler.

A big thanks to our fine friends at DST who send us cool stuff even though we foiled their evil code scheme.

So the first prize and winner have been found. god, i feel like i just fell into a bad remake of Willy Wonka.

So, was it UPS, Standard Post, what?! And you live where?! Lol, i'm so into wanting one of these prizepacks. I've been craving Six since i came into BSG too late for the Red Dress, Spock would (ignore the rhyme here) rock, and Nightcrawler!! Holy crap, they have EXTRAS!! While i'm positive that no one will recieve the exact same package, if i;m a winner i'd love and devote my toy buying to DST...and a few other brands ;)...forever!!

White AA Blank

White DST Blank

Zombie Luke Cage

Zombie Hulk

SDCC08 BSG Red Dress Six

and... drum roll

Nightcrawler.

So the first prize and winner have been found. god, i feel like i just fell into a bad remake of Willy Wonka.

So, was it UPS, Standard Post, what?! And you live where?! Lol, i'm so into wanting one of these prizepacks. I've been craving Six since i came into BSG too late for the Red Dress, Spock would (ignore the rhyme here) rock, and Nightcrawler!! Holy crap, they have EXTRAS!! While i'm positive that no one will recieve the exact same package, if i;m a winner i'd love and devote my toy buying to DST...and a few other brands ;)...forever!!

Good Ol' USPS standard post - manilla padded 5" x 7" envelope - post date 5/14

Just checked my mail and I got something very similar, yet very exciting!

White AA Blank

White DST Blank

Zombie Luke Cage

Zombie Spidey

SDCC08 BSG Red Dress Six

Nightcrawler

I would like to give a very big thank you to DST for sharing some of your personal collection of awesome stuff. Just any one of these is a great prize on its own. But seven? Wow. I love you guys! :wub:

Just checked my mail and I got something very similar, yet very exciting!

White AA Blank

White DST Blank

Zombie Luke Cage

Zombie Spidey

SDCC08 BSG Red Dress Six

Nightcrawler

I would like to give a very big thank you to DST for sharing some of your personal collection of awesome stuff. Just any one of these is a great prize on its own. But seven? Wow. I love you guys! :wub:

so im guessing most or all of these are gonna be the same

again anyone with an extra nightcrawler really need it

Those are great prizes, congratulations folks! DST seems to be pretty generous to add two exclusives in that gift box as well as the wanted Nightcrawler! Great thing!

If I were DST, I'd also send elhonez something special although he might not be one of those top 10 decypters responding on that last code in time. I mean, where would we all be, if elhonez didn't crack that code at first sight.*

____

* Yes, that was a subtile hint, DST :P

White AA Blank

White DST Blank

Zombie Luke Cage

Zombie Hulk

SDCC08 BSG Red Dress Six

and... drum roll

Nightcrawler.

Good Ol' USPS standard post - manilla padded 5" x 7" envelope - post date 5/14

Why thank you for the info. Now i need to sit by my mailbox tomorrow for a minimates-galore package. Looks like i'll be skipping school!! :P

Hmm, so the only major difference is Zombie Hulk for Spidey. Here's hoping for Spidey; i wanna wipe off that paint and make a generic zombie out of him. :P

The one problem i see here, though, is that while we try to hunt down who is getting prizepacks, we don't know for certain if the ten belong to this board. I mean, with us and the Headquarters posting the codes in updates, who knows who could have been keeping track. Willing to bet that we're the only ones who visit regularly though, so that's a glimmer of hope. :)

Honestly, I don't completely understand your post, TTF.

As for when these will pop up there, hard to say. In the past, they have "spoiled" the news of possible releases and the figures involved by posting pre-orders before anyone else, but they do seem to be dragging their feet with this one. It seems as if they post pre-orders right after something was announced, even before they have placed orders with their distributors (I've seen Hot Toys releases pop up a few hours after they were first announced). I guess this is what TTF is talking about, in that they sometimes allow for pre-orders before they actually know how much they will have to pay and how many they will be able to order for a specific thing. As such, they sometimes have to remove listings or change prices around.

Despite all that, though, BBTS and Sideshow Collectibles are the only two sites I will pre-order from--both are highly well-known/reliable, and neither charges until something comes "in stock." In that sense, BBTS is a heck of a lot more "reliable" than a number of other places I have ordered (or tried to order) from. You order something from them, you pay when they have it, and you get it from them.

As for when these will pop up there, hard to say. In the past, they have "spoiled" the news of possible releases and the figures involved by posting pre-orders before anyone else, but they do seem to be dragging their feet with this one. It seems as if they post pre-orders right after something was announced, even before they have placed orders with their distributors (I've seen Hot Toys releases pop up a few hours after they were first announced). I guess this is what TTF is talking about, in that they sometimes allow for pre-orders before they actually know how much they will have to pay and how many they will be able to order for a specific thing. As such, they sometimes have to remove listings or change prices around.

Despite all that, though, BBTS and Sideshow Collectibles are the only two sites I will pre-order from--both are highly well-known/reliable, and neither charges until something comes "in stock." In that sense, BBTS is a heck of a lot more "reliable" than a number of other places I have ordered (or tried to order) from. You order something from them, you pay when they have it, and you get it from them.

I'm also a big fan of BBTS 'cause you can easily cancel pre-orders bu logging into your account instead of emailing customer service...

I know there's a few times my LCS has surprised me with something that I bought and then easily cancelled the order and avoided shipping fees.

I'm also a big fan of BBTS 'cause you can easily cancel pre-orders bu logging into your account instead of emailing customer service...

I know there's a few times my LCS has surprised me with something that I bought and then easily cancelled the order and avoided shipping fees.

I heart BBTS

White AA Blank

White DST Blank

Zombie Luke Cage

Zombie Hulk

SDCC08 BSG Red Dress Six

and... drum roll

Nightcrawler.

I got the same but with Zombie Captain America instead of Zombie Hulk

Edited by Turtle

Think they coud at least hand out... say... a Nightcrawler to everyone who entered? :whistling:

Yeah, didn't think so either.

Oy there's a few more to add. Yes, i am officially keeping an update-list-thing now. :P

K, so we've got:

Cap'n CB

Storm

Turtle

Luke

And MAYBE that devil-kid on eBay. I hope not, but with the timing and all, you can't be sure. There's either five or six left, folks; check your mail!!

Oy there's a few more to add. Yes, i am officially keeping an update-list-thing now. :P

K, so we've got:

Cap'n CB

Storm

Turtle

Luke

And MAYBE that devil-kid on eBay. I hope not, but with the timing and all, you can't be sure. There's either five or six left, folks; check your mail!!

the time it takes international mail to get to its destination might prolong this list a bit

Jeff of the Miniacs