UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 30 code

minijeff

We are 1 mate away from the 2 lineups of the sinister six and I am sure we will get the vulture we need to do it.

And we will get it...in Marvel series 43.

Be fair. They'll be revealing the Vulture for NEXT YEARS Spidey wave. Should be wave 35 or 36. Which, as long as we keep filling out Spidey's rogues gallery, I won't mind seeing. Right now, even in a Spidey wave, we get at least three not Spidey characters. As a guy who spent most of the last decade hunting down Marvel Legends, where villains came on per wave, this is Christmas.

Good thing there is AFX to get us characters we want, since DST isn't capable of doing it on their own.

Seriously?

A week after they announced Storm, Black Panther, Moon Knight, Bullseye and Moonstone? Two days after they announced Scorpion and Electro? DST is incapable of giving us characters we've been whining for for years? Really?

Funny stuff. It's nice to see the "The Company X clearly hates its customers" is a universal fan constant. When Toy Biz were making ML's, they were evil, uncaring bastards who never listened to the fans and must have wanted the line to fail with their character selection/costume choices/lack of or overuse of X-characters. Then Hasbro got the liscense and Hasbro became evil, and everyone longed for the TB days and forgot they were ever mad at them. Of course, toy collectors are used to hating Hasbro, because they keep screwing up Transformers, and only Takara (spectaclestesticleswalltewatch) ever gets them right. Except the random chrome, but that's another issue entirely.

For the Record, I never bad-mouthed ToyBiz. I've been collecting them since i first started buying toys, and with the exception of my pleading for more obscure characters that i knew i would never get, i was always impressed with the Range, Quality & Price of the Marvel Legends. I STILL yearn for them. I think it's kind of cool though that MiniMates are getting to the point where they eventually will have a better range of character than Marvel Legends did (if they haven't already). As it is, we have already gotten heaps of weird/obscure characters that Marvel Legends could never have made, Like Mariko, Safari Jacket Wonder Man, Cloak, Dagger, Firestar . . etc . . .

Maybe AA/DST could take over Marvel Legends? LOL

Edited by Nessex

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there has been one (if counted as brother hood members) Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, also the upcoming Sabretooth and Skrull 2-pack is a villain/villain combo so it could be done.

uhhhh not all skrulls are villains...you know what you are?...you are a a skrullist.

not cool man, not cool.

well they first appeared as villains and had villainous plans to take over the world. plus the skrull we're getting has an evil look to him.

I would just like to say, if they would have announced Kang today there wouldn't be all this tension and anger, but instead love and peace.

Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go wait for the obvious aqua scuba spider man surely to be announced tomorrow...ps if it is a bagman, i will smile.

now having been negative this entire announced wave I will say I am looking forward to scorpion and electro.

I just hope the line keeps on trucking.

kang loves you

moc847

ps if it is a bagman, i will smile.

moc847

As will I.

MAKE BAGMAN

Make Bagman(would he even be listed with other Spideys on the Database) and DON'T MAKE KANG. Who wants him, anyways? Unimportant asshole. Now that Bagman, there is a true hero!

My dreams for Lizard or a new Carnage have been promptly stepped and spit on.

DON'T MAKE KANG. Who wants him, anyways? Unimportant asshole. Now that Bagman, there is a true hero!

My dreams for Lizard or a new Carnage have been promptly stepped and spit on.

kang would be not be pleased.

edited at the request of a mod

Edited by murderofcrows

Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go wait for the obvious aqua scuba spider man surely to be announced tomorrow...ps if it is a bagman, i will smile.

So nobody else really wants an Scuba Spidey? I think it would look great as a minimate. There has to be some obscure comic storyline that DST can use for reference. Maybe packed in with a redone Hydro Man in a future wave?

you know, with two new villians, a new character in Spider Girl and the army builder option I am happy with this wave....even if tomorrow is another Spiderman variation I will still be content the upside is all these variations have been actual comic based costumes not made up to appeal to a kids playtime and imagination...I mean this is wave 30 we are talking about...that is a looooong time and there are no signs of slowing down or stopping if anything this year shows that it is going strong! long live marvel minimates!!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Edited by minijeff

I don't think that people would be saying anything against Kang if his fans on the forum stopped pulling him into every conversation. We get it, Kang is important. Put it in your sig if you want to tell others of your dedication to everyone's favorite time traveling Avengers villain.

Once Kang is made, who will everyone want made next?

I don't think that people would be saying anything against Kang if his fans on the forum stopped pulling him into every conversation. We get it, Kang is important. Put it in your sig if you want to tell others of your dedication to everyone's favorite time traveling Avengers villain.

black knight for me thanks :)

Apparently the Amazing Bag-Man. ;)

MODOK.

You say he can't be made? At one time we thought many characters could not be Minimates. But then came Daggit the weird robot dog thing. And Green Lantern Salaak. And Slimer and the Stay-Puff Marshmallow Man. As time marches on, so does the boundries of Minimate technology. And someday, technology, time, demand, plastic and marketing schedules will all meet, and there will be a MODOK.

And he will be glorious.

to an earlier post, someone stated what a good year it has been for Marvel Minimates, and as much as i complain about he who should be made but not spoken of... I am very happy with the selection from this years lot.

I am very happy to be a minimate collector, and we have a metric ton of figures I never thought we would get. so much love to DST, now bring on spidey :)

MODOK.

You say he can't be made? At one time we thought many characters could not be Minimates. But then came Daggit the weird robot dog thing. And Green Lantern Salaak. And Slimer and the Stay-Puff Marshmallow Man. As time marches on, so does the boundries of Minimate technology. And someday, technology, time, demand, plastic and marketing schedules will all meet, and there will be a MODOK.

And he will be glorious.

Yes, brother, I believe a giant Minimate head with arms attached to the sides of it can fly!

MODOK.

And he will be glorious.

Yes, brother, I believe a giant Minimate head with arms attached to the sides of it can fly!

seriously this is a good idea. arms and legs attached to a large head. it COULD work and not violate the size restriction. man now THAT would be an awesome exclusive

My prediction for tomorrow... Battle Damaged Spidey.

Yeah, i know we've seen it before and more than once, but surely a new version is on the cards.

But i'd expect the next one to be in the new style with the slip on mask, similar to the Cap in the Civil War boxset with the damaged mask.

I for one can't get enough of Spiderman related minimates, so great wave IMO.

I know a lot of you guys aren't happy, but there's gonna be loads of Minimates out this year and i think Spiderman has only taken his fair share of the slots available.

And don't forget, you wont be getting a hair piece with the H.O.M Spiderman... He shaved his head!

post-1597-1242186838_thumb.jpg

SUCK.

Yes single word childish posts from older members who should know better do indeed suck!

T.

AGREED.

You know, guys, this being a public forum where I can express my own opinion and all... ;)

The fact that half the series is given up to Spider-costume variants is, to me, a bummer. I think it's the ones they chose that makes it not so hot. Were it Man-Spider or a six-armed Spider-Man or even Bag Man, I think it'd go over well. Again, that's just my opinion.

And while I'm very thankful of getting so many fan favorites in the last several announcements, it really does suck for somebody hoping and hoping that the Vulture and the Lizard, two early early EARLY Spidey core Spidey villains (AMS #2 and #6, respecitively) are being passed up for a House of M and Electro-proof Spider-Man. I think it'd be more useful to include such Spider-variants in exclusive two-packs that would be sold exclusively at TRU, where there's a more prolific amount of children than in comic shops. Yet again, pointing out that this is my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy. But it's not a complete and utter blissfulness. That's how I feel and I'm stickin' to it.