UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 30 code

minijeff

My problem without seeing the control are is that the Spidergirl costume is identical to the Ben Reilly costume which we have already.

But with Boobs . . . they told you about the boobs right? There's gonna be boobs!

wow boobs on a spiderman...pass

it pretty much might be a spiderman/ben rielly with boobs(

sweet

) but it seems like someone can scratch off the boobs,change the head,and boom, an improvement of a ben reillyminimate(which we need)

here is a small list of things we need before a new ben reily mate.

1. black knight

2. jocasta

3. long shot

4. kang

5. every other marvel character yet to be minimated

6. world piece

7. really good chicago style pizza

8. a case of miller light

9. cure for cancer

10. recovery from the recession

11. a hole in the head.

and that is the small list.

Will they all come with boobs too?

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So maybe we are acting a bit spoiled, I am sure that is easy to say considering you are on another site, begging people to vote spiderman on the secret wars box set. You like spiderman so this is your ham sandwich. I prefer mine with some mustard.

Heh. I was wondering how many of yall saw that? Interesting reactions though, no? "You like Spiderman? You're not a real fan, GTFO!" Sokay, it's all in good fun anyways, right?

And I figure you're right. A wave with Kang and whoever his villains are (I honestly have no idea who Kang is) would have you squeeing all over the place with me going "Meh"

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

And I figure you're right. A wave with Kang and whoever his villains are (I honestly have no idea who Kang is) would have you squeeing all over the place with me going "Meh"

wow...just wow

Yeah, wow is right.

There are other wonderful things out there regarding Marvel Comics besides Spider-Man and the X-Men. Sure, they're familiar concepts to everybody... but... you really should read some other things. Like some Avengers, for example, or old Fantastic Four.

Point being: If it is signed by Jack Kirby or Don Heck, it's going to be good work and worth your time to read.

Then you'd realize why Kang is such a cool villain.

Yet an unbelievably unpopular Secret Wars toy. Maybe that's why he was never released--DST realizes that very few people really like him as a toy. He's the Rodney Dangerfield of toys or something.

wow...just wow

Yeah, wow is right.

There are other wonderful things out there regarding Marvel Comics besides Spider-Man and the X-Men. Sure, they're familiar concepts to everybody... but... you really should read some other things. Like some Avengers, for example, or old Fantastic Four.

Point being: If it is signed by Jack Kirby or Don Heck, it's going to be good work and worth your time to read.

Then you'd realize why Kang is such a cool villain.

In fairness - the Avengers once occupied the same position the X-Men are often accused of being in: Over-popular, Over-exposed & Under-written. There are just as many Averngers titles now as there are x-men titles. Don't get me wrong - there are strong stories and great characters in the avngers too - but they are in real danger of being spread way to thin at the moment, the same way the x-men are. And there was once a time when they were nothing more than a poor mans JLA.

Add to that: for a lot of younger buyers wont know who some of our classic heroes & villains are. I have personally never read a story that Kang played a huge role in.

EDIT: PS: i WOULD rather get a Kang before we get another freaking SpierMate. I'm just trying to make sense of the line-ups we get given.

Edited by Nessex

BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!

On topic:

Spider-man is the bread and butter. People, like me, Like him and will buy any Mate they make of him and DST Knows that. They would make a whole series of Spider-man mates just to make money. People who want to complain about it constantly can just be patient and wait for their character or learn to customize.

Bring me some spidey.

Nice design for the army builder. I now pleasantly await my Wave 31 Hellfire Club w/ Goons. :P

A boy can dream. And want dominatrix-Jeanie. ;)

I gotta say, besides HoM, i really am warming up to this wave. I'm a Spider-girl fan FAR MORE than Spidey, am happily awaiting her arrival. Scorpion is a must, and he needs to come with a Venom-tail if Venom doesn't get one. The army-builder thing just gets better and better, and it's good to know that they're delving really deep to get these guys, like the Vault Guards i'd never heard of before this but totally like after seeing them. Cool. :)

Gotta say - i'm with Two-Face on wanting my Hellfire Club & Goons. Sebastian, Black Queen Jean & some goons would be AWESOME. Would love to see a Mastermind, Harry Leland, Donald Pierce & Selene too - but that might be a *bit* of a pipe dream. LOL.

I'm a bit torn over whether it's a good idea or not to draw out the release of the Army Builders. I'm pretty sure there has been more noise about Hellfire Goons than about Vault Guards . . . but maybe by keeping us waiting, AA/DST ensures the longevity of the line???

For no real reason, my picks for a hellfire club wave...

Black Queen (Jean Grey) & Hellfire Club Guard

Battle-Damaged Classic Wolverine & Donald Pierce

White Queen (New X-Men) & Sebastian Shaw

VARIANT: Black Queen (Selene) & Hellfire Club Guard

Notes:

I don't actually want the extra Emma & Wolverine... I just put them in because I think their presence is the only way this set would get made. A set of all Hellfire Villains would never sell as well, and thus, never get made. Furthermore, -I- think Selene makes more sense as the normal figure and Jean the variant, but I doubt that's the way Diamond's Marketing Department would see things, so I made Jean the normal fig. Also, as much as I'd like the whole classic inner circle Leiland & Wyngarde got cut due to inactivity. Pierce & Shaw are still active in stories today, wheras Wyngarde died and Leiland has gone stale (Is he dead too?). Besides, I'd rather have a Mastermind than a "Jason Wyngarde" anyway. Finally, I know that Emma's New X-Men costume makes no sense in this lineup, but her Hellfire costume has been done, and it's not as if Diamond has never mixed together the wrong eras before (Exmp: New X-Men Cyclops & Hellfire Emma. Jim Lee Storm & Black Panther). That said, I think her New X-Men costume is her most interesting as-yet-unmade look. (And it completes the New X-Men set that her Hellfire costume was erroneously thrown in with).

Edited by Gillbob316

here is a small list of things we need before a new ben reily mate.

1. black knight

2. jocasta

3. long shot

4. kang

5. every other marvel character yet to be minimated

6. world piece

7. really good chicago style pizza

8. a case of miller light

9. cure for cancer

10. recovery from the recession

11. a hole in the head.

and that is the small list.

That would be a great wave!

Black Knight/ Jocasta

Kang/ Miller Light

World Peace/ hole in head

Variant: Longshot/ Hole in head (Because world peace is a longshot and you can never have too many holes in your head.) :D

Don't be so surprised that not everyone knows who Kang is, by the way. He's a B lister villain (in terms of how well the casual fan/ man on the street recognizes him; he's an A-lister in my book). Sure, he's a classic Avengers baddy and he's a great character, but he lacks the same recognition that villains like Green Goblin, Magneto, and others gain from appearances in multiple media and prominent positions in comicbook crossovers. If he had more exposure through films, television shows, or comic crossovers, people would learn more about Kang. Look at Norman Osborn; if you didn't know who he was before Dark Reign, you darn well know now.

DST should hurry up and make Kang so that his dedicated fans can rest easy. We should get a boxset with Kang, Rama-Tut, Immortus, and Iron Lad.

Hey, my pull list is 1/10th of what It once was. I've got 1 Marvel title: Ult Spidey. To be fair my only DC title is JSA, so it's not like I'm unfairly balanced. All I know about Kang is that he was released in the FFC ToyBiz wave, fetches a pretty penny, and the Hasbro Kang was a peg warmer.

Now that I've failed ever single one of your expectations, go on. Ask me a Transformer question. XD

The only reason I know that Kang exists is because I had him as a Heroclix figure, and the fact that he kicked total @$$ in that game led me to learn more about him...

... Which isn't saying much, because all I know still is that he's a Kirby creation and FF4 villain...

That would be a great wave!

Black Knight/ Jocasta

Kang/ Miller Light

World Peace/ hole in head

Variant: Longshot/ Hole in head (Because world peace is a longshot and you can never have too many holes in your head.) :D

What, no Scarlet Centurion?

Ahh, yes. Pair that with a new Mighty Avengers wave featuring Amadeus Cho, Cassie Lang and the Crimson Witch. :teehee:

P.S. Is this the part where I call :offtopic: yet?

And yes, Tony decided to during the Armor Wars to trash all of these guys in addition to every armored villain he find.

All that said, this is an unexpected, but very welcome army builder.

and stingray randomly. remember that? :D

I agree about the army builder part :D

Scorpion and Electro... I can live with HoM Spider-Man to get those.

:biggrin:

I'd love a Lizard*. But I would bet that Anti-Venom or Mr. Negative are more likely.

*I'd also enjoy a Prowler, Rocket Racer, Puma, Will O The Wisp, the Big Wheel, the Big Man, the Rose, Tombstone, Chance, Cardiac, Styx and Stone, or even the Lobo Brothers. But I'm weird like that.