UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Error, Does not compute?

Punisher

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would these be packed together?... Hydra will come with the character that has a variant, since that's the new pattern with waves (Iron Man - AIM, Sabretooth - Skrull, Ult Cap - SHIELD). Maybe a black or silver costume Storm with a white costume variant?

Maybe mohawk Storm, since she apparently will be losing out to Jheri curl Beyonder with the Secret Wars set.

Edited by karamazov80

What elhonez did was to assume that each number had a corresponding letter, and try possible 3 letter words that ended in double letters. This would give him the correct letter for those numbers. Then he replaced other numbers in the puzzle with those letters. He listed the possibilities, and the only one that could possibly have been a marvel comic character was Jim Lee Storm. When the second puzzle came out, we took those same letter assignments, and got a clue to what the character could be. The only character I could find that fit the letters was Hydra Agent.

I don't think there is any pattern to what numbers were assigned to each letter. I think they were assigned randomly.

I think that we have guessed correctly so far, but we will really know once the next clue is released, and the letters we already know will hopefully spell out another character.

Pretty much yep. And kudos on "Hydra Agent" -- I would never step to your Wheel of Fortune skillz!

DSTmatt,are any of us guessing right?

If he told it'd ruin the fun.

If they're right then we know the cypher works and then there's no point to coding any more since unless the remaining character's names don't use j,m,l,s,t,r,m,h,y,d,g, or n and the only vowel is u we'll probably have enough numbers crack them easily. (challenge!: Find a character who could be made into a 'mate that would actually fit that name restriction... Utau and Zzzax where as close as I could come and someone would still probably be able to guess (!)TA(!) and (***)A(#))

If they're wrong AA can't laugh at how crazy guesses, how excited we get over our crazy guesses, and how far off these crazy guess will lead us for future codes. (I don't know the likely hood we could get 'Jim Lee Storm' and 'Hydra Agent' from a code that acutally meant to mean two different characters ['Daily Show' Reference: 50%!] but if it HAS happened, boy must they be laughing! And they'll laugh even harder when we hit a code that doesn't fit the cypher...)

I don't want to jynx anything, but a two-pack with a new Storm would be a perfect time for DST to finally give us our

Black Panther

minimate :tongue:

I can say in complete sincerity that I am staggered that the Black Panther has never been produced. Iconic is an overused term but bloody hell ......? Politics perhaps ?

Im no good at number word or games of any sort!So this is really anoying c'mon DST tell us already!

That is a shock to many of us :ohmy:

Edited by buttheadsmate

_la__ _a_t_e_

Black Panther!

Edited by Dan

It would be kind of odd to shift gears halfway through the reveal, but once the code is broken, its only a simple matter of substitution to figure out each day's yield. Maybe they'll stick with the decoder thing though, because it is kind of fun.

All I know is that DST and AA are laughing their heads off over this.

Oh, and as far as themes and assortments go, don't forget we'll soon be getting a wave that features Red Hulk, Skaar, and Captain America all in the grouping, even though none of them have even met each other. Who is to say this won't be another random assortment?