groundhog7s

I'm sure we're going to be getting a boxset:

-Wolverine Variant

-Kestrel

-Gambit

-Weapon XI

If not, maybe a 2-pack:

-Wolverine Variant

-Kestrel (It would probably be him, since he's a new character)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only the two exclusive packs--one with Silver Fox, one with Agent Zero/Maverick were TRU exclusives. The rest should be appearing in comic shops. . .tomorrow, I believe, along with the "Special Ops" Sabretooth variant that TRU did not carry.

Not at my shop today. Anyone else? West coast?

I was in TRU today and this Wolverine wave is a major pegwarmer, it has been picked clean of the TRU exclusives ( mostly by me) but the pegs are still full of the other packs and I'm worried that we wont get any new mates til they shift these :(

The previous waves went pretty quickly esp the first spidey based one.

Any else have reports on how these are doing?

T.

We sold through the first box of Wolverine 'mates in days here, but then we got two more boxes, out of which we sold maybe three or four packs.

The second Marvel wave, however, we've just about sold though two boxes. Still have two Hulks and a Wolverine left.

Obviously I don't know what's going on 'on the ground' but ebay-wise the non-exclusives are actually the least-available of the 2nd.Wave !

I have noticed that, as well. Kind of weird that so many people put the exclusives up, but I haven't seen nearly as many Wolvie/Magnetos.

Obviously I don't know what's going on 'on the ground' but ebay-wise the non-exclusives are actually the least-available of the 2nd.Wave !

I have noticed that, as well. Kind of weird that so many people put the exclusives up, but I haven't seen nearly as many Wolvie/Magnetos.

Both the Silver Fox and Agent Zero exclusives are up on TRU.com right now.

Both the Silver Fox and Agent Zero exclusives are up on TRU.com right now.

This is true, but I was referring to wave 2 (Wonder Man/Union Jack pack). The wave 2 figures never appeared on TRU.com, and never appeared at my local "Toes R Us." Don't think I ever mentioned that I hate the damn place.

Edited by karamazov80

I was in TRU today and this Wolverine wave is a major pegwarmer, it has been picked clean of the TRU exclusives ( mostly by me) but the pegs are still full of the other packs and I'm worried that we wont get any new mates til they shift these :(

The previous waves went pretty quickly esp the first spidey based one.

T.

Same story here. I have personally bought 2 whole cases for myself and others on the board so I did my part it's their fault that they kept getting more and more. The exclusives are still on the pegs here as well if anyone needs them.