UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wolverine Movie wave now in stock at TRU.cm

groundhog7s

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from my second trip in three days to toysrus (Just something about today felt lucky) and Found a full case of untouched Wolverine mates; Got a full set and both exclusives (Which were hidden in the back so I easily got all of them : ))

Now I just hope that fox hasn't bombed this movie to much.

My Toys R Us (Melrose Park Illinois) did indeed get them in today, as they said they would yesterday when I called. I then called a second Toys R Us to see if they got them and they did too. So it seems like lots of stores are getting cases in today. Go check people, you might get lucky.

PS. My store got one case, and the breakdown was 3x Deadpool, 3x Sabretooth, 2x Blob, 2x Agent Zero and 2x Silver Fox.

I bought myself one whole set, plus the extra two exclusives for ebay to try to recoup some of the cost I was raped on the Union Jack set, which I never found in stores myself... <_<

Edited by Gillbob316

The other Sabertooth is the specialty shop variant.

When I was at TRU the other day, there were 1 Deadpool, 1 Blob, and 2 Sabertooth sets. There were also plenty of Heroes/Villains on the shelves. Hopefully I will be able to find the Agent Zero set in a few days.

I just got home from buying ALL of the Wolverine mates that were in stock which came out to 2 full sets and an extra Logan/Deadpool

Well, now I've been to 3 TRUs in the state, and still no wave 2 or 3 Minimates. This is really dumb. Did have 4 packs of the Kraven/Black Spidey here, though. Irrespective of everything else, its weird to me that people aren't buying this particular set. I think Kraven is one of the best Minimates to come out in a long while.

I picked up a couple of Agent Zero packs today (I ordered the Silver Fox and a Deadpool pack on the website) as well as a Blob pack today at my TRU (I wanted to have an extra blob to have one that wasn't in Blob form) but this blob doesn't come with the Slurpee hand! I don't know if the actual wave one will have this I hope so I still have it on order with BBTS so that I can get the variant. Anybody know if they just nixed this accessory or what?

I just noticed that the Silverfox set listing has been taken off the TRU website when you do a search for minimates. It was there yesterday. However, the listing can still be found if you go there directly. I don’t know if this means no more restock for now, but I doubt that it is a long term thing seeing as the movie isn’t out yet…

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kw...254197&sr=1

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3523558

YAAAAAAAY!! My package from TRU arrived today, and now i have my Movie Wave and 2 Silver Fox packs!! :D And, of course, on of those Wolives will be a wolvie no longer. Any of you listening to my constant rants for this movie to have a box set companion will know what i mean. XD

Now i need to track done Asian-in-suit. :(

I ordered 2 separate packages from TRU on the same day, one arrived today, the other won't be in for another week for some reason. Also, these were horribly packaged. They just threw them in a box and shipped them. At least 3 of the packages here are opened on the side, with the tape pulled off for some reason. On the whole, my experience with TRU's packaging has not been very good.

On the whole, my experience with TRU's packaging has not been very good.
Agreed. My four packs arrived in a padded mailer. How long has it been since TRU split from Amazon? You think they'd have this shipping thing figured out by now. At least one of the packs will be suitable for photos. ;)

Still haven't seen these in my B&M stores yet. But apparently they are getting trucks in today or tomorrow. Hopefully my weekend will be filled with new minimatey-goodness.

Picked up my set yesterday (TRU got them in just as my order arrived). For a set I wasn't that excited about, I have to say I was very impressed with them overall. Not sure why - maybe it was just how nice they all looked, maybe it was the awesomeness of the Blob, maybe it's just the fact that nearly every Wolverine has unique hair.

But they're a good set of movie Minimates, and loads better than the Hulk movie Minimates. And they came out before the movie.

I'm not tryin to be a total negative nancy here but, I don't have a huge collection of minimates, I think I have 39 total. But in that total I have 4 wolverines already. I am kind of bummed about this wave, I would love the bad guys but I don't really want or have any use for a whole bunch of wolverine variations. I think I'm going to skip it unless I find the others floating aroudn loose on ebay or something. anybody else here feel the same way? or is everybody happy with more minimates the merrier?

I'm not tryin to be a total negative nancy here but, I don't have a huge collection of minimates, I think I have 39 total. But in that total I have 4 wolverines already. I am kind of bummed about this wave, I would love the bad guys but I don't really want or have any use for a whole bunch of wolverine variations. I think I'm going to skip it unless I find the others floating aroudn loose on ebay or something. anybody else here feel the same way? or is everybody happy with more minimates the merrier?

This Wave is rather unique for many reasons & if you are in a position to buy them with any sort of ease ....I would. There is probably some 'hole' in your collection you wish to fill & these TRU waves are inaccessible to many completists who will happily trade with you.

More Minimates the merrier! ;)

I ordered 2 separate packages from TRU on the same day, one arrived today, the other won't be in for another week for some reason. Also, these were horribly packaged. They just threw them in a box and shipped them. At least 3 of the packages here are opened on the side, with the tape pulled off for some reason. On the whole, my experience with TRU's packaging has not been very good.

The ones I odered weren't even in a box, they came in a padded envelope. :down: Bad enough that they cancelled my order for the "in stock" Silver Fox that they had, but then they charge me $5 for shipping and through them in an envelope. So of course the packages I got were crushed. This is like ordering from an eBay seller who sells used stuff out of his garage.

I'm not going to give TRU.com a third strike; I'm done with them.

Still, I'm happy to get new mates, and I'm really liking the Blob.

Edited by cesium salami

i feel pretty much the same way, Edge. i'm excited for the Wolverine movie, but will pass on these Mates. really, i'm kind of relieved that i'm not interested in them cuz i don't think i could afford them. i'd thought about getting the Blob, but decided i'd rather wait for a comic book version. and since comic Deadpool and Sabretooth are coming out right around the corner, i can hold off (though i'm on the edge of my seat for that set!!). same with Silver Sable, i still keep an eye out for cheap auctions of the original on Ebay. if these movie mates were even kinda recognizable as their comic book selves i might've reconsidered, but nah...

i did, however, buy the Villains 4 pack today and finally got a Doom and Green Goblin. i don't know if i like this Magneto better than the old one. it's basically just a repaint with darker purple, defined muscles... and hair. oh, and cheek bones. and Red Skull is a score cuz i don't need another cap.

Yay! I got Blob and Wolverine! I really like Blob, I've been waiting for him to complete my movie Brotherhood collection.

I'm annoyed that Silver Fox/Wolverine isn't in stock online. My local ToysRus only carries an overload of Superhero Squad.

I know, it's depressing.

But at least I have Blob!