UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wolverine Movie wave now in stock at TRU.cm

groundhog7s

I'm on the fence about ordering that pack. IMO that Logan is UGLY and, honestly, I don't know who Silver Fox is :D

She's pretty important in logans history. She even made a few appearances in the 90's animated series.

EDIT: And a William Stryker 'Mate would be AWESOME!!!!

Edited by Nessex

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so happy to see the Silver Fox pack in stock at TRU.com and with free shipping I had to snag that and since I was ordering I got a Deadpoolk pack even though I already have the whole wave on order I am needing a minimate fix so man am I glad that the Heroes Villains set is on the Diamond shipping list this week!

im going to get my minimates in a couple of days,(blob/wolverine 2pk)so i will post pics if i can

me too now that theres two deadpool mates comin do you think well get tray or bob the hydra agent

im going to get my minimates in a couple of days,(blob/wolverine 2pk)so i will post pics if i can

me too now that theres two deadpool mates comin do you think well get tray or bob the hydra agent

yeah,i wanna see comic book blob too! :biggrin:

I want a Bob. I SO want a Bob

Just got back from my toysrus and all they had was Wave 2. I was going to buy the three figs available on toysrus.com but figured even with free shipping I would be able to get them cheaper on Bigbadtoystore.com and that is with the variant. I'll just have to hunt for the exclusives. If anyone wants a union jack/ wonderman I will trade it for the agent zero pack.

for anyone who has already seen wolverine i have a question

in the end of the movie does nick fury apear and tell wolverine about the avengers anititive for anyone who knows please pm me with the anwser

I wonder why the Agent Zero / Wolverine pack isn't available @ TRU.com? Anybody care to hinder a guess?

maybe it was they were all sold out to the point it was removed from the site.

I caught the Minimates on the site early in the morning when they first appeared and there weren't any Agent Zero packs. When an item sells out on their site, it'll stay there for a few days later. I'm pretty sure these haven't been on the site at all. And I'd venture to say that since they are one per case, they might be stock piling them until they get a good amount and then offer them..

in the end of the movie does nick fury apear and tell wolverine about the avengers anititive for anyone who knows please pm me with the anwser

I haven't seen the film, but i'm pretty sure this wont be happening.

The X-Men franchise licence is owned by Fox, where as Iron Man, Hulk, Avengers are all owned by marvels own production company - this means it's unlikely that we'll see Avenger/X-men cross-overs, even is Wolverine is an Avenger in the comic books.

The X-Men franchise licence is owned by Fox, where as Iron Man, Hulk, Avengers are all owned by marvels own production company - this means it's unlikely that we'll see Avenger/X-men cross-overs, even is Wolverine is an Avenger in the comic books.

Yeah, that's my hunch too.

And, ya know, it's A PREQUEL to the X-films. <_<

Yeah, that's my hunch too.

And, ya know, it's A PREQUEL to the X-films. <_<

Oh yeah - wow. no i feel like a total dolt! lol

Man, I've been out of minimates for a while now. I just haven't felt it. I haven't posted here. I was begining to feel lost, like I have no reason for being here, for collecting them any more.

I walked into TRU yesterday. They had 4, FOUR cases of Wolvy Minimates! I was so happy to see something new, and to see movie minimates out before the movie! Good job DST! Way to go! I grabbed a full set, and doubles of both exclusives. Now all I need is the variant.

So, I may still be wishy washy round her, but I'm on my way back!

Man, I've been out of minimates for a while now. I just haven't felt it. I haven't posted here. I was begining to feel lost, like I have no reason for being here, for collecting them any more.

I walked into TRU yesterday. They had 4, FOUR cases of Wolvy Minimates! I was so happy to see something new, and to see movie minimates out before the movie! Good job DST! Way to go! I grabbed a full set, and doubles of both exclusives. Now all I need is the variant.

So, I may still be wishy washy round her, but I'm on my way back!

If you're in a giving mood i wouldn't reject the donation of the Agent Zero pack. ;):P

Good news to people who can't find these...

I just called my local Toys R Us with the Item # from the Silver Fox set off the website. The lady looked it up (and she repeated the item name back to me without me ever having said what it was, so I know she wasn't lying, haha) and said they haven't gotten them in yet, but expect to get them in this week, possibly on tomorrow's truck.

Now, since it's been roughly a week since initial reports started popping up, I'm figuring that like almost ALL other minimates, these are just taking an extra week to make it out to my area and should be arriving any day now.

Since they're already all over ebay, I was worried that they had already come and gone at my store (like the Union Jack set) but it looks like I didn't miss my opportunity! Hopefully you haven't missed yours either, keep your eyes on the shelves!