UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wolverine Movie wave now in stock at TRU.cm

groundhog7s

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'll accept that Wave 26 is somewhat underwhelming but...

I WANT THOSE AGENT ZERO AND SILVER FOX EXCLUSIVES.

(Find something to trade, find something to trade, find something to trade...)

how detailed is Fred's arm tattoo?

Here you go... but what the hell is it??

P1010013_editedSmall-1.jpg

Ewwww, I think it's a "large figured girl" in a bra and fishnets?? Possibly? Wow...

well,when he was skinny, he fell in love with a skinny gymnast, but when he got fat,the tatto strecthed out and now it looks like a fat chick :biggrin:

this ties right into a question I was pondering today while painting...how many people actually watched the leaked version of this flick?

Jeff of the Miniacs

this ties right into a question I was pondering today while painting...how many people actually watched the leaked version of this flick?

Jeff of the Miniacs

All guilty parties, please report to this thread.

I saw it.

;)

riiight I forgot about that thread....I dont intend to watch it as I am going to the theatre as part of my birthday/free comic book day annual festivities....just hope I can get my minimates before then and take them along lol

Jeff of the Miniacs

Regarding the movie leaking, not to get on a soapbox or anything but. . .c'mon. If you are going to enjoy (or not enjoy) the movie that costed so much money and effort to make, give the guys their $7-10 or whatever. Stealing is stealing, IMO.

Edited by karamazov80

Regarding the movie leaking, not to get on a soapbox or anything but. . .c'mon. If you are going to enjoy (or not enjoy) the movie that costed so much money and effort to make, give the guys their $7-10 or whatever. Stealing is stealing, IMO.

that's why anyway im going to see it :biggrin:

ok what is going on where do you guys live??!!! ive been to two trus 4 times in the last 3 days i live in la so are they coming early to other places

i have to agree with robo,i live in san ysidro,and i have no luck with my local Toys "R"Uses

Me too actually. (Guess I should've mentioned that earlier.) Not surprisingly we're VERY sensitive about piracy in this part of the world. In real life I'm actually fairly good at avoiding fake material; I probably shouldn't have watched the leaked copy either, except the opportunity literally walked through our door after my sister and some of her friends carted in a bootleg DVD they got somewhere. (And yes, I realize this is a lame-sounding excuse.)

And I'll probably see it in theaters anyway... the leak was an "unfinished" version, after all.

Edited by NorthRaider

ok what is going on where do you guys live??!!! ive been to two trus 4 times in the last 3 days i live in la so are they coming early to other places

As I have posted here and elsewhere, no wave 2 sightings yet, much less wave 3.

Me too actually. (Guess I should've mentioned that earlier.) Not surprisingly we're VERY sensitive about piracy in this part of the world. In real life I'm actually fairly good at avoiding fake material; I probably shouldn't have watched the leaked copy either, except the opportunity literally walked through our door after my sister and some of her friends carted in a bootleg DVD they got somewhere. (And yes, I realize this is a lame-sounding excuse.)

And I'll probably see it in theaters anyway... the leak was an "unfinished" version, after all.

heh yeah,i agree with you

its wierd how this thread became so popular,its like every 5 minutes,theres a new posting

cool :biggrin:

I can admit that if an actual dvd version were to show up at my house it would be hard not to watch it, I am very excited for the movie - not because I think its going to be some epic popular movie...I just think I will enjoy it, which is what matters right :)

Jeff of the Miniacs

I don't object too much to Piracy a lot of the time, but this is a film that i am looking forward to & i think will be more fun if it's shown 3 stroies high on the big screen with surround sound. I dno't think my laptop will do it any justice, so i'm happy to wait till it gets a cinema release over here.

I'm more excited about the comic deadpool and gambit coming in later waves.. but I must admit, I will be tracking these down. Tho, I am not thrilled with what they do to Deadpool in the flick (i'm sure everyone here has seen the figures based on his "film end" version) I have to wonder if we will ever see more of Deadpool in a seperate movie.. I know it was a Wolverine movie, but when it comes to any "x-men" I like to see as many mutants as possible. :)

I like both versions of the blob.. way funny how he gains weight and stretches the tatoo.

Checked 3 TRU's in the Salt Lake City area and they all had a few of the Magneto two packs and that was it. I talked to a guy at one of them and he was actually very helpful (he is a big Star Trek fan and understands collectors).

He said the way TRU's distribution works is stores are catagorized by volume numbers. His store is a small one and is listed as a "D" store.. some of the big TRU's in giant cities could be a "B" or "A" store and are on different distribution cycles. He thought they might be getting them in their next shipment but he warned me that collectors hide figures until their paychecks come in and then come back and buy them... I can't imagine a collector doing that.. HA HA HA HA HA HA... but I digress..

So anyway, I will hopefully find my Deadpool next week. :)

I'm on the fence about ordering that pack. IMO that Logan is UGLY and, honestly, I don't know who Silver Fox is :D

Haha!! hate to post again so early in the same thread, but this made me laugh so much. :lol:

I LOVE that Logan, since he is one of the most important in the film, being the Weapon X product-Logan. He's the one i wanted most. And Silver Fox, well,

she's been Logan's lover ever since he's early backstory in the comics. Back then she was also a Weapon X survivor with Logan and Sabertooth. dunno what other role she'll have now.

And just wanna say, i have never wanted this Emma minimate more than now!! :( Saw a preview over Spring Break with a bunch of "I am a Mutant" stuff, with that quote from almost all of the main mutants one at a time in total blackness. Emma had a speaking role. And she's been on various posters with Gambit and Scott, not to mention the "Main" cast. If she turns out to be a friggin bigger-role character than the origninal previews let on and i don't get a minimate of her, whether in human or Diamond form, i will scream.

I want my AFX exclusive boxset!!

Gambit

Emma

Wraith

...Baraka Wade...

/rant!!

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

I'm on the fence about ordering that pack. IMO that Logan is UGLY and, honestly, I don't know who Silver Fox is :D

Haha!! hate to post again so early in the same thread, but this made me laugh so much. :lol:

I LOVE that Logan, since he is one of the most important in the film, being the Weapon X product-Logan. He's the one i wanted most. And Silver Fox, well,

she's been Logan's lover ever since he's early backstory in the comics. Back then she was also a Weapon X survivor with Logan and Sabertooth. dunno what other role she'll have now.

And just wanna say, i have never wanted this Emma minimate more than now!! :( Saw a preview over Spring Break with a bunch of "I am a Mutant" stuff, with that quote from almost all of the main mutants one at a time in total blackness. Emma had a speaking role. And she's been on various posters with Gambit and Scott, not to mention the "Main" cast. If she turns out to be a friggin bigger-role character than the origninal previews let on and i don't get a minimate of her, whether in human or Diamond form, i will scream.

I want my AFX exclusive boxset!!

Gambit

Emma

Wraith

...Baraka Wade...

/rant!!

an emma minimate? i think we need a william stryker minimate better :biggrin: