UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wolverine Movie wave now in stock at TRU.cm

groundhog7s

When I was watching the movie last night, I kept wondering why there isn't a John Wraith figure for this movie? I'm still hoping there might be a boxed set later with him, Gambit and Emma Frost in it.

Dam I totally agree, they need to make a Wraith minimate....I found this character very neat and totally need him to fill out the cast.....give us him, Gambit, Stryker.....then I am not sure on a fourth one, I mean they would likely toss a wolvy in there, maybe battle damaged would be cool(wolverine has yet to have a battle damaged minimate...in almost 30 waves lol).....in the end I totally would go for this

Jeff of the Miniacs

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, sounds like it might be on par with X3 in terms of being rushed and kind of crappy?

No, no. It was not nearly as bad as X3. Not even close.

I would love a boxset with Wraith, Gambit, Stryker, and, because he's got to be in there somehow, Weapon X Wolverine. A Cyclops/Emma con exclusive would be cool too.

:D

A Cyclops/Emma con exclusive would be cool too.

After seeing the movie yesterday i agree fully. They need to paired together in a set, especially if she's diamond-formed. Their scenes were great. :)

the movie was excellent in my opinion, and i am with the majority here that we need some of the other characters in minimate form, like wraith, gambit, stryker, scott, and emma frost. hopefully the powers that be are listening, or looking. :D

I'd really go for a Kestrel/Final Fight Deadpool or Gambit exclusive or a before i wanted an Emma or Scott, just because of how big a role they played. I know Scott was present in several parts of the film - but i'd be more keen on characters who played a bigger/more important role than the 'bait'.

Just saw the movie a few hours ago. Loved it. I hope AFX could do a box set like the Iron Man one, that would kick ass. Definitely Gambit, Weapon XI(not accepting the Deadpool name, separate character, my opinion- end of story :D ), Kestral/Wraith, and maybe Stryker or Emma.

Here's a stupid question to bring this topic back up. I'm just curious about all the guns that come with wolvie. Maybe im having a brain fart here, but I cannot seem to recall these guns--possibly from the early days? Even then, didn't wolverine just use his claws, i don't recall sabertooth using guns either----not that i don't welcome more accessories-----

Here's a stupid question to bring this topic back up. I'm just curious about all the guns that come with wolvie. Maybe im having a brain fart here, but I cannot seem to recall these guns--possibly from the early days? Even then, didn't wolverine just use his claws, i don't recall sabertooth using guns either----not that i don't welcome more accessories-----

during the wars they both use them, but prefer hand to hand naturally and the scene where the "team" has their falling apart when Wolvy is leaving he has the gun strapped to his back

Jeff of the Miniacs

So I finally got around to opening this wave. Good solid wave. The TRU packs gave us 2 more important character and 2 more Wolvys in costumes that he actually wore. The QC is a bit off as one of mine had a backwards arm, and one leg was stiff.

I do have to wonder about the lack of a "Hostile Takeover" set though with Cyc, Emma, Gambit and possibly XI, though it'd sell better if he wasn't there. Maybe naked Hugh Jackman. :P

Not sure if I'll bother getting the variant or not. :/

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

The only reason I am interested in the variant is for the head. Though I don't think either 'Tooth face looks much like Schreiber (guessing a licensing issue, as I know AA could have made a more accurate face than that), I like the curled lip as a better overall reflection of the character than the teeth-gnashing face.

--edit: looking back at picture, I guess he doesn't have a curled lip, so nevermind. I have no interest in him.--

Edited by karamazov80

I'm sure that if I paid more attention I wouldn't have to ask this question :

Are the 3 non-variant packs EXACTLY the same as what TRU have just distributed ? Is there no difference in packaging (codes etc.) & are the figures completely the same?

......oh yeah where can I buy self-adhesive paper? :rolleyes:

I might be asking along the same vein, I pre-ordered the regular wave with variant (minus the TRU exclusives) through Corner Store and still waiting. Have these made to the LCS yet or did I miss the boat?

I might be asking along the same vein, I pre-ordered the regular wave with variant (minus the TRU exclusives) through Corner Store and still waiting. Have these made to the LCS yet or did I miss the boat?

Not till, hopefully if DST doesn't change 'em again, the 27th. Damn shipping dates.

The Silver Fox set is back in stock at TRU.com so both exclusive sets are available now. It wasn’t there yesterday when I checked. Only set missing is Blob, which is a little surprising to me. Blob sold out and I don’t think Agent Zero sold out at all. Weird.

FYI, those might well be the sets that I returned last week because they were beat up and opened before arriving to my house. But on the other hand. . .they may not be.

Only the two exclusive packs--one with Silver Fox, one with Agent Zero/Maverick were TRU exclusives. The rest should be appearing in comic shops. . .tomorrow, I believe, along with the "Special Ops" Sabretooth variant that TRU did not carry.

Only the two exclusive packs--one with Silver Fox, one with Agent Zero/Maverick were TRU exclusives. The rest should be appearing in comic shops. . .tomorrow, I believe, along with the "Special Ops" Sabretooth variant that TRU did not carry.

American comic book stores receive new comics / other goods on Thursday this week due to the Memorial Day weekend.