UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wolverine Movie wave now in stock at TRU.cm

groundhog7s

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to my local TRU expecting nothing and found three pegs FLOWING with minimates. 2 boxes (at least) of the Heroes/Villians wave and 1 box of Wolverines.

Having said that, hooray for DST for getting movie figures on some shelves before the movie came out. That is assuming they really are in-stock...

I was just thinking... hasn't there been a pirated version of the movie out now for a few weeks? Just saying if someone wanted to they *could* have seen Wolverine before the 'mates hit.... it's like the movie leaked just so some jerk on a message board could say "uh, actually the movie's been out on the internet for a week! so DST was late again!!"

Edited by dr baghead

So yesterday I went to one of the two TRUs in short driving distance from me. Honestly, I wasn't expecting anything, because the last time I went into this TRU they had two pegs full of the previous release. Which was great, but it was the second shipment that they got in, so I wasn't expecting them to have moved through enough to justify putting out more 'mates. Well, not only had they sold most of the sets that they had, but it looks like they had gotten the Wolvie 'mates in and almost completely blown through them! They only had two packs left, and only 4-6 of the Marvel wave. While I was disappointed, as I'm only really looking for the variant packs for a couple customs (Shang-Chi and Talia-- guess which is which!), I was glad to see that the Minimates are apparently selling as well as they are. Oh well. Tomorrow I'm off to the other store!

No Slurpee..... :(

Clayface, what's with the recent "replys" to posts with large amounts of pics??? It took my computer almost three minutes to load the page!

punisher=d,i am so terribly sorry if these are bugging you,but i just forget to delete the pictures,so just chill out OK.

PS.there are you happy,i just deleted all the pictures from the reply i posted earlier

jeez,didn't know it bothered you that much

Edited by clayface1

Wow, I can't believe they got the Wolvie-Mates in so quickly after the Wonder Man wave. I still haven't had any luck with the "wave 2" figures at TRU (even stopped at one across the state today, and nothing). I guess we aren't getting wave two online?

There is no Slurpee, only Zuul...

P1010010Small.jpg

P1010012Small-1.jpg

P1010013Small-1.jpg

P1010014_editedSmall-2.jpg

P1010015Small-1.jpg

P1010016Small.jpg

Where is the other Sabretooth pictured on the back of the package? Another exclusive somewhere?

Sorry, I don't have time to "accessorize" them or take pics from all angles. This will have to satisfy you for now!

Edited by hulk197

Speaking of TRU, I found all three Heroes/Villains 2-pack exclusives at TRU today and got them. ^^

There were three Hulk/Dr. Doom packs, one Spiderman/Green Goblin pack and one Wolverine/Magneto pack.

After I snatched one of each, there were two Hulk/Dr. Doom packs left, then my little cousin (who I got into Minimates...) snatched the second to last Hulk/Dr. Doom pack. It was a good day. :)

how detailed is Fred's arm tattoo?

Here you go... but what the hell is it??

P1010013_editedSmall-1.jpg

Ewwww, I think it's a "large figured girl" in a bra and fishnets?? Possibly? Wow...

well,when he was skinny, he fell in love with a skinny gymnast, but when he got fat,the tatto strecthed out and now it looks like a fat chick :biggrin:

Edited by clayface1