UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wolverine Movie wave now in stock at TRU.cm

groundhog7s

showing in-stock

I placed an order for these (including the variant Silver Fox) and the say they should arrive by this time next week. I called customer service to see if they knew if they'd be carrying the current Heroes/Villians-Union Jack/Wonder Man wave and they said they can't tell if they will be or not. I think their practices are completely unpredictable.

Having said that, hooray for DST for getting movie figures on some shelves before the movie came out. That is assuming they really are in-stock...

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot dam!! I hope you get these next week, then I will be sending someone down there some $$ or trade to get these going for me too.....it is too awesome that these are potentially here before the movie!!

Jeff of the Miniacs

The Silver Fox pack is now showing as Out of Stock. That was quick! Also, if you just search "minimates" you'll see that they also have Terminator Mates listed. Or do you all know that? I haven't been to the movies board yet....

Found the Wolverine wave at Fairlakes TRU in Fairfax, VA. today. All sets accounted for except, you guessed it, Agent Zero and Silver Fox.

* sigh *

All the figures look great, but the Deadpool / Congo Wolverine set is wicked. Definitely the best.

EDIT: Vote Molecule Man!

Edited by Xybot

Found the Wolverine wave at Fairlakes TRU in Fairfax, VA. today. All sets accounted for except, you guessed it, Agent Zero and Silver Fox.

* sigh *

All the figures look great, but the Deadpool / Congo Wolverine set is wicked. Definitely the best.

EDIT: Vote Molecule Man!

Had they made extra room for these next to the other Minimates? Both the TRUs I frequent have a pretty healthy supply of those guys.

I picked up the exclusives this afternoon. Had no idea these were hitting TRU so it was an unexpected surprise. I'll get the rest from my LCS.

Couldn't believe DST actually got movie 'mates out BEFORE the film's release. For a second I thought I'd fallen asleep for a year.

I was surprised to see not only that my local TRU had restocked wave 2 (Union Jack, etc), but they had wave 3 (Wolverine) on a new peg above it.

My regret? In snagging my Agent Zero and Silver Fox sets, I managed to leave Deadpool on the peg. Guess I'll be making a return visit tomorrow.

For those curious, the case breakdown seems to be:

Wolverine & Blob x3

Logan & Sabretooth x3

Congo Wolverine & Deadpool x3

Weapon X Wolverine & Silver Fox x2

Origins Wolverine & Agent Zero x1

Almost placed an order online, until my total came to 30 dollars for three sets. :(

I'll be a patient boy and wait till they show up at my TRU. After all, the movie still hasn't even come out yet! Thumbs up to DST for this being the first "scheduled" release of movie-mates

No but seriously, PICS! :D

Edited by the punisher=D

Almost placed an order online, until my total came to 30 dollars for three sets. :(

I'll be a patient boy and wait till they show up at my TRU. After all, the movie still hasn't even come out yet! Thumbs up to DST for this being the first "scheduled" release of movie-mates

No but seriously, PICS! :D

Might wanna place that order for Foxy before she goes kaput again. ;)

two face, i was at work today in nyc and i found them

Sweet!! Thanks a lot; my mom's up near my BIG TRU, so i'll have her check.

Captain Minimate: we've known about that for while, and have had a few BHMs out of it. ;)

And Fox is STILL out of stock...after one day. Anyone have the codes off the UPCs yet??

just a question for you joehill are you going to make a bunch of movie wolverine customs. i love all youre x-men customs and wolverine ones would be awsome

Thanks! I'm not sure about the Wolverine movie, since it seems like DST has all the characters covered pretty well (minus, say Gambit!). Also, I haven't seen the movie yet, so I'm not sure how I'll feel about the characters. Right now, I'm working on Spider-Man moviemates to occupy my time until the movie comes out.