UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates in need of a redo

MST3KFan

My choices:

Daredevil- The Marvel Knights DD has a small head (at least mine does)

Bullseye- just needs to be redone, nuff said

Carnage- With how many black symboites we've been seeing, wheres the love for the red and black?

Thor- the new JMS clothing would be a badass minimate

War Machine- Highly unlikely because we just got him, but a current armor with the cyborg Rhodey face would be killer

Iron Fist- current look w/ boots (but I'd prefer that in an Iron Fist Through the Ages set, with his red look, the Orson Randall look and any of the older Iron Fists)

Liuk Cage- with a powerhouse chest and no beenie!

Fantastic Four- costumes based on the current Millar/Hitch run

Ronin- Wwithout te bulky chest thing and with a Clint Barton head under a mask and the weird tails thing he has

Cable and Bishop- based on their current Messiah War look ( throw those in a Mesiah War pack with Hope and STRYFE!)

Punisher- based on his current look (the black and white costume)

Extremis Iron Man- technically, the "Civil War Iron Man" was supposed to be the Extremis suit. Yeahbutwha?

I agree with everyones suggestions but don't you think an updated Thanos and Silver Surfer would be awesome.

As a side note if we get the original Captian Marvel (aka Photon) and the current captian marevl (aka Marvel Boy) withotu the iconic Captian Mar-Vel I'll be angry. Yet not angry enough to stop buying marvel minis

Oh man, me too. That alone kept me from voting for CM in the Secret Wars poll.

I don't think Daredevil needs to be redone at all, since the Marvel Knights version is pretty much perfect.

That Daredevil is pretty good, but the fact that his eyes don't line up with the sculpted eyes on the mask always bugs me, even if I can't really see it.

My top choices would be Bullseye, Doc Ock, Rhino, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist. Though honestly I think just about everything before Wave 19 would be legitimate.

Amen!!!i totaly agree nearly all of them need to be redone

after checking the database and the central (2 of my 4 favourite minimate sites) i wish to chan ge from wave 19 to wave 13 since some were movie based waves.This is also excluding all spiderman hulk ironman and captain america.

The reason I didnt include wolverine is that I think most of his mate forms need to be redon such as the astonishing tiger stripe ultimate costumes and all the rest