UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Anime and Manga

okay guys, I just saw toy story 3 and I officially want a totoro plushie!

and also castle of cagliostro is probably my favorite miyazaki film ever

Totoro is in Toy Story?! Just looked up Castle of Cagliostro, I didn't know Miyazaki made a movie before Ghibli. I'll have to check it out, cheers.

Kind of mixing up two threads, but just saw

on a news site. It's a PS3 game designed by Studio Ghibli, looks pretty amazing (the graphics I mean, the gameplay looks a bit Pokemon-y in places).

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
okay guys, I just saw toy story 3 and I officially want a totoro plushie!

and also castle of cagliostro is probably my favorite miyazaki film ever

Totoro is in Toy Story?! Just looked up Castle of Cagliostro, I didn't know Miyazaki made a movie before Ghibli. I'll have to check it out, cheers.

Kind of mixing up two threads, but just saw

on a news site. It's a PS3 game designed by Studio Ghibli, looks pretty amazing (the graphics I mean, the gameplay looks a bit Pokemon-y in places).

The PS3 version is made to look like Ghibli animation. Studio Ghibli only did work on the DS game of the same name coming out this holiday season.

Miyazaki had a few great works before Ghibli. Another great one released in english is Panda! Go Panda!. More a Takahata Directed film but Miyazaki did all the animation.

Very Late reply and kinda a Necro, but I have not been around as much and felt the need to post something.