UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

new pictures of 27 and 28!

maxcarnage

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot off the presses, the new release dates from diamondselecttoys.com: series 27 august 19, series 28 august 26. .........dammit

Still a whole lot better than the wait we have to go through in this part of the world... <_<

And a boardie (Two-Face?) did mention that DST is gonna be releasing waves at least a week apart now. I only worry about the shipping logistics of this plan... anyone here still missing Wave 25?

Sigh.

Better than the October date that was quoted by the "former DST employee who has Chuck's phone number".

Ah well. More time to beg people for a Moonstone/Bullseye set. (please, please, plase help meeeeeee!)

Hot off the presses, the new release dates from diamondselecttoys.com: series 27 august 19, series 28 august 26. .........dammit

Still a whole lot better than the wait we have to go through in this part of the world... <_<

And a boardie (Two-Face?) did mention that DST is gonna be releasing waves at least a week apart now. I only worry about the shipping logistics of this plan... anyone here still missing Wave 25?

Yes i did. ;) I'm so thankful that DST is doing this; i spent $53 this week on comics and a Doomsday animated figure ALONE. These big weeks are killers, so this will help a lot.

I can't believe so many are still missing Wave 25. My LCS still has a full set + stragglers. :blink:

EDIT: Whoops...that's 26. Wow, i feel dumb. I guess it's because it came out first...

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Hey guys yea my bad! I was told the warehouse had wave 27 - and they DID but I messed up the amount of days it would take to get out there. Wave 28 is in our warehouses as well so both dates are good!

Sorry about that, were working on getting better / more timely ship dates out there.

DSTChuck

Hey guys yea my bad! I was told the warehouse had wave 27 - and they DID but I messed up the amount of days it would take to get out there. Wave 28 is in our warehouses as well so both dates are good!

Sorry about that, were working on getting better / more timely ship dates out there.

DSTChuck

'Sall good Chuckang. Thankang's for the statement. Have fun.

MAKE KANG!!!

Hello all, I was just checking the DST website and I noticed that you can no longer pre-order wave 27 and 28, all you can do is add it to your wishlist. I wonder if they did this because they have reached the max # of pre-sales or because there is a problem. Hopefully everything is good because I ordered 4 of each from them.

• 2 weeks later...

So Series 28 is out next week? Nice I've been waiting for a Gambit minimate ever since I picked up the Rogue mini a few years back. I guess I can put away my Gambit Kubrick now as he was standing in till a minimate was made. And even though I've seen the Sabretooth/Wolverine set at TRU today I'll just get the ones at the comic shop since I want that Skrull and Deadpool.

And the Multiverse's Accidental Oracle shall thus submit her own prophecy:

Much like the utter insanity I've had to endure getting the Wave 23 War Machines, I predict a mad rush of people going after that Deadpool minimate.

Mark my words.

Tony Stark Barbies? That's genius! I'll have to go get custom fodder from Ross XD