UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates 3: Everyone loves a trilogy...

Fujis

Just got my Charitymates 3 print in the mail. Thanks Fujis. This was a great little souvenir of the latest project.

Wow, that was fast! I hope it wasn't bent. I'm still worried that some of them might be damaged but I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg on shipping!

And another behind-the-scenes update: with just under 3 days left, 13 of the 14 customs will sell, we've had 35 bids bringing the total amount up to $185, and there are 43 people watching the auctions which will hopefully translate into some more bids as the time runs out. And thanks to all the members that are bidding - what a supportive community!

Edited by Fujis

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The auctions are closed! All together we raised $257.15 meaning that we raised $192.86 for Books For Kids and $64.29 for Shanester and the MMMV! Thanks to all the forum members that bid on these amazing customs - I'll be preparing and sending out invoices in the next couple of days.

Once again, thank you to all of the customizers that graciously donated their time and effort to our third Charitymates project. The Mind's Eye was a great success and I am thinking about next year's project already.

And thanks again to Shanester and the team for letting us use the Multiverse for our base of operations.

(If anyone's keeping track we've raised a total of $1239.89 over the three projects with $929.91 going to charity.)

Edited by Fujis

I can do better:

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/fujis/m.htm...dc=1&_rdc=2

:D

Somehow I wasn't paying attention to these, though I should have. I really want a custom of Boyd's and his went for way less than it is worth, IMO. :(

Edited by karamazov80