UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mace-Man!!!!! - Thankyou AFX

Nessex

I think we need some villians that they actually fought, maybe as a toy r us exclusive, like rampage , with angry face bobby drake,darkstar and iceman, and spiderman and swarm that would be awesome but we will probably never see this happen.

Edited by Scorpion

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though not high on my list of "Hope To See's", I think a Swarm mate would be pretty keen.

Lucky for me that I've got plenty of Godzilla toys from Japan to re-enact this:

http://www.comic.comics.ctcii.com/MARVEL%20Godzilla%203.jpg

I hope to score one of these sets super fast online when they hit at the convention so I can post some neat pics.

• 3 weeks later...
Though not high on my list of "Hope To See's", I think a Swarm mate would be pretty keen.

I hope to score one of these sets super fast online when they hit at the convention so I can post some neat pics.

Is that a godzilla issue with the champions as a guest star because ,I bought the two champions graphic novels and that issue was not in it.

Is that a godzilla issue with the champions as a guest star because ,I bought the two champions graphic novels and that issue was not in it.

The only place that I know of that it's been reprinted is in the done-in-volume of Essential Godzilla put out a few years ago by Marvel.

The only place that I know of that it's been reprinted is in the done-in-volume of Essential Godzilla put out a few years ago by Marvel.

Thanks you for the information.

• 2 weeks later...

He DOES appear to have two tiny eyes, though, near the bottom of his face block. I'm a little disappointed that Normans vest is still that nasty green colour. But other than that, I am thoroughly excited!

Question - how come the Champions box doesn't have the SDCC logo?

Edited by Kamsm8

Nice find! SDCC can't get here fast enough. Look like Penance comes with a set of bare arms. I guess we get to see Robbie Baldwin sans costume.

every american has the right to bare arms!

Champions looks good... And oddly enough my favorite is Ghost Rider. His skull... So cool looking. Better than the rest of the GRs by far. Classic look I think. And Angel comes next, then Herc, then Widow.

I want to see Widow's accessories though. I hope she's loaded like Punisher or Terminator.

Tbolts though, I can do without.

Sad that I don't like them. I used to love the comic. Until they went to Dark Avengers and Tbolts changed their lineup.

Edited by Trekker 42

I want to see Widow's accessories though. I hope she's loaded like Punisher or Terminator.

I doubt she'll have anything more than the Widow's bite bracelets. This is late 70's Tasha, no guns. In fact 616 Widow didn't start breaking out the extra hardware until the last few years when the Ultimates version did. (another unfortunate case of the 1610 bleeding into the 616.)

Damn those Champions are beautiful. I need a whole bunch of those Angels and Ghost Riders.

every american has the right to bare arms!

Reminds me of one of my all-time favorite bumper stickers:

post-1827-1244777007_thumb.jpg

Thunderbolts are amazing!!!!!!, Thanks to them I got into the thunderbolts story and fell in love with it, even bought the book,s definitely can't wait!

champions look amazing aw well, but sadly i won't buy it, already broke thanks to the other three sets!

Edited by SErge

I'll buy 3 Champions sets.

I'm CHAMPING at the bit for them.

2 brand new, classic characters along with 2 very welcome re-releases. It's a big ol' win and I hope I can get one on eBay sooner rather than later when SDCC hits. Unless anybody wants to help me out, here, that is? ;)

I'll buy 3 Champions sets.

I'm CHAMPING at the bit for them.

2 brand new, classic characters along with 2 very welcome re-releases. It's a big ol' win and I hope I can get one on eBay sooner rather than later when SDCC hits. Unless anybody wants to help me out, here, that is? ;)

You can preorder them right now at AFX for the normal price right now, if you so desire.

Champions is the set I want most, and they look really good.

i just hope angels wings wont be like the classic wasp's wings...............

INCREDILY HARDTO TAKE OFF :verymad:

Looks like they are using the same back piece they did with Archangel, so removing the wings from the back piece is going to be kinda irrelevant to removing the wings from the figure.

Sad that I don't like them. I used to love the comic. Until they went to Dark Avengers and Tbolts changed their lineup.

yeah, I stopped digging the comic when they added bullseye and venom, etc... but I am loving the look of the guys in the box set, so i'll be picking this one up. although I still want my baron zemo 'mate :verymad:

and the champions box set. omg.

Is herc going to come with his mace because the control showed it but i can't see it.

Edited by Scorpion

yeah, I stopped digging the comic when they added bullseye and venom, etc... but I am loving the look of the guys in the box set, so i'll be picking this one up. although I still want my baron zemo 'mate :verymad:

and the champions box set. omg.

That got me into Tbolts. When they removed them... that annoyed me.