UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mace-Man!!!!! - Thankyou AFX

Nessex

Here's a link showing off the Champions individually. Black Widow looks phenominal, especially with here sculpted belt and bracelets.

P.S: I just noticed GR buys his belts from the same boutique as BW. I wonder if he's keeping in touch with his feminin style.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a link showing off the Champions off individually. Black Widow looks phenominal, especially with here sculpted belt and bracelets.

P.S: I just noticed GR buys his belts from the same boutique as BW. I wonder if he's keeping in touch with his feminin style.

*Sigh* looks like i'm going to have to get TWO Black Widows, so that i can update my Scarlet Spider. Actually, I'm gonna need Four. One to keep as she is, one to put the wrist bands onto Scarlet Spider, One for Spider Carnage & one for Ben Reilly.

Dang!

Oddly, that write-up frames this set as a Diamond Select SDCC exclusive, not an Action Figure Express SDCC exclusive...

Traditionally, both companies have listed their own exclusives for the con. Am I splitting hairs here, or are there maybe more tricks up someone's sleeve?

*Sigh* looks like i'm going to have to get TWO Black Widows, so that i can update my Scarlet Spider. Actually, I'm gonna need Four. One to keep as she is, one to put the wrist bands onto Scarlet Spider, One for Spider Carnage & one for Ben Reilly.

Dang!

Let's just hope DST doesn't have a tooling change of heart like they did with the Octopus' boots from the Spirit 4-pack. If you recall the prototype had those wicked awesome (sculpted) pimpin' boots, but the actual minimate ended up with painted ones instead. Let's hope DST doesn't screw her over and go with the bracelets that Ben Reily, Spider-Carnage and Scarlet Spider ended up with. Fingers crossed. :(

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Dang!

Let's just hope DST doesn't have a tooling change of heart like they did with the Octopus' boots from the Spirit 4-pack. If you recall the prototype had those wicked awesome (sculpted) pimpin' boots, but the actual minimate ended up with painted ones instead. Let's hope DST doesn't screw her over and go with the bracelets that Ben Reily, Spider-Carnage and Scarlet Spider ended up with. Fingers crossed. :(

Toes crossed too!

Dang!

Ben Reilly's are sculpted and Scarlet Spider's are painted.

But how are you going to take off Ben's web shooters? I can't take mine off :<

Dang!

Toes crossed too!

Couldn't they just reuse Steel's arm band for the shooters on her? That's what I think they're using.

Fingers crossed as well; this set looks amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Edited by Andimus Prime

I hope Angel's wings will be white and not grey as pictured. He's the only figure I really want from this set.

Yo yo! or at least a MUCH lighter shade of grey. . .

Hey Nessex, As I happen to be a fellow Aussie, if ya keen we can split the Postage when the time comes?

Edited by Leroy

A- for the set why a minus and not a plus. I dont like the powerhouse chest with the shoulder humps it restricts arm movement and Hercs colours feel a little muted. Still a winning set with those little niggles for me.

I hope the chest block itself has the muscle design, so we can have the option of using or not using the Powerhouse. . .probably won't, though.

Just use a Namor chest.

I hope Angel's wings will be white and not grey as pictured. He's the only figure I really want from this set.

Hey Nessex, As I happen to be a fellow Aussie, if ya keen we can split the Postage when the time comes?

always willing to help a brother out.

keep me posted 'Mate*.

*see it's funny, cause Aussies say 'Mate' a lot, and because we are talking ab . . . never mind <_<

A- for the set why a minus and not a plus. I dont like the powerhouse chest with the shoulder humps it restricts arm movement and Hercs colours feel a little muted. Still a winning set with those little niggles for me.

I hope the chest block itself has the muscle design, so we can have the option of using or not using the Powerhouse. . .probably won't, though.

Just use a Namor chest.

A little doubtful, since Namor's skin tone appears a tad lighter than Herc's.

The chest block under Herc's powerhouse piece could be blank, but in the same skin tone. You can just look for a chest decal.

always willing to help a brother out.

keep me posted 'Mate*.

Hehe will do

*see it's funny, cause Aussies say 'Mate' a lot, and because we are talking ab . . . never mind <_<

The chest block under Herc's powerhouse piece could be blank, but in the same skin tone. You can just look for a chest decal.

I can add a basic one to the Factory that can be printed on clear decal paper. :)

Off topic but, where can I get decal paper?

I can add a basic one to the Factory that can be printed on clear decal paper. :)

Off topic but, where can I get decal paper?

I get mine from here. Make sure to choose laser or inkjet, depending on your printer. Also there are white and clear varieties of each, depending on what decals you will be printing. All of the decals at the Factory specify which kind of paper to use.

• 2 weeks later...
so is this set available in the uk via forbidden planet international etc.

if not then METAPHORIC HULK ANGRY!!!!!!!!!

It should be they have the Dark Avengers listed and I have been able to get the SDCC stuff no real hassles in UK before its the TRU exclusives that are harder to get.

If your Local FP dont have them try limited edition they get most stuff in faster then FP (shilling over) :D

oh yeah forgot about limited edition!!!!anybody have a link?

The 'banner-link' has unfortunately been out of order for a week or so :(

yeah more than a week now still dont work wheres my link god damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their website is www.limitededition-online.com, but it hasn't loaded for a while.

Their email is ltded@blueyonder.co.uk, so if you drop them a line there, they should reply quickly. I got both the Iron Man and Invaders sets last year from them with no hassle, just a few weeks after SDCC. I think that if you mention that you're from the multiverse they will give you free shipping (that's what I've been told).

Hopefully I've been helpful :)

Their website is www.limitededition-online.com, but it hasn't loaded for a while.

Their email is ltded@blueyonder.co.uk, so if you drop them a line there, they should reply quickly. I got both the Iron Man and Invaders sets last year from them with no hassle, just a few weeks after SDCC. I think that if you mention that you're from the multiverse they will give you free shipping (that's what I've been told).

Hopefully I've been helpful :)

thanks dude. Y'know i was adiment i didnt wnat to e-mail them but you have changed my mind!!!!!!!!

i just sent them an email but it didnt get through can any one help me out here?

as i am new to e-mailing and do not understand very much!

Edited by Monkey Lord 5000

That website has a link that will lead to their Ebay store. The .com version is their real website, but It doesn't seem to be working. Even before it broke, It hadn't been updated for a while. It's better to just email them.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have to be at the san diego comic con to buy the thunderbolts,dark avengers and champion minimate boxset.

Do you have to be at the san diego comic con to buy the thunderbolts,dark avengers and champion minimate boxset.

I *think* they'll be made available on the AFX web site too . . . at least, the AFX exclusives will be.

Edited by Nessex

I *think* they'll be made available on the AFX web site too . . . at least, the AFX exclusives will be.

Thanks for that infomation :D