UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mace-Man!!!!! - Thankyou AFX

Nessex

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Top Ten List is AWESOME!

Thank you! And what's great is I just recently had to change it to remove Safari Wonder Man. :)

Somehow, I have a sense that before this year is done I'll be editing my list once more... (based on nothing specific)

Edited by elhonez

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm... "debuts" at Comic Con meaning available to buy, or available to pre-order? The language on the blog sounds like it's to buy, but remember they "debuted" the Defenders set at SDCC two years ago, and it was just for ordering.

I'd be impressed if they're cranking out three box sets by July!

Too bad there'll be only 2,000 sets sold at the Comic-Con in San Diego. I know I won't be able to go. :/

trust me thats a lot of sets.....there is always only 2000 sets and there is always stuff available after the show no worries

and on the topic of the pic - wowie zowie those look sweet!! I was hoping they might do the translucent head for ghost rider but this one sure looks great!!

and two more sets debuting at sdcc....hmmm curious as to what they will be....most likely marvel but thats still cool by me

Jeff of the Minacs

A- for the set why a minus and not a plus. I dont like the powerhouse chest with the shoulder humps it restricts arm movement and Hercs colours feel a little muted. Still a winning set with those little niggles for me.

I hope the chest block itself has the muscle design, so we can have the option of using or not using the Powerhouse. . .probably won't, though.

Haven't seen it linked anywhere -- there's a photo of the set up on the AFX blog:

http://shopafx.typepad.com/

looking good...

LIMITED to 2000 sets :ohmy:

Right - well, Nessy is currently in OZ & untll i can find a pair of ruby slippers in a size 13, i'll be stuck here for the foreseeable future.

This set looks AWESOME. So awesome that it needs to be High-Fived :highfive2:

Has anyone on here had experience pre-ordering with AFX? Are they reliable? Do the limited sets sell out quickly? This set will probably set me back > $65 if i order through AFX online (assuming the set sells at around $20, plus $26 shipping & then conversion). However - it could end up even more if i have to find it on eBay later down the track.

If anyone has any stories about shopping through AFX they'd like to share, i'd be most appreciative.

Haven't seen it linked anywhere -- there's a photo of the set up on the AFX blog:

http://shopafx.typepad.com/

looking good...

LIMITED to 2000 sets :ohmy:

Right - well, Nessy is currently in OZ & untll i can find a pair of ruby slippers in a size 13, i'll be stuck here for the foreseeable future.

This set looks AWESOME. So awesome that it needs to be High-Fived :highfive2:

Has anyone on here had experience pre-ordering with AFX? Are they reliable? Do the limited sets sell out quickly? This set will probably set me back > $65 if i order through AFX online (assuming the set sells at around $20, plus $26 shipping & then conversion). However - it could end up even more if i have to find it on eBay later down the track.

If anyone has any stories about shopping through AFX they'd like to share, i'd be most appreciative.

you guys need to remember that all of these boxsets have been limited to that number and there are still ones availible sometimes looooong after the con

Jeff of the Miniacs