UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Allow myself to introduce..myself

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and relatively new to the Minimate collecting scene. I've always been a huge Spidey fan and have tons of 6" figures. I have had a few Spidey Minimates for a few months now, but haven't spent much time collecting them up until a few weeks ago. Then I lost my mind.

I have a friend whom you know as MiniJeff who has been encouraging me by helping me complete the whole Spidey run of minimates. Since then I've branched off into a bunch of other lines and I am loving every minute of it! I'm looking forward to making some (hopefully) cool dioramas for my lines.

So I just wanted to pop in and say Hi.

TheSpiderX

Edited by TheSpiderX

Welcome! However, you will soon find that Minijeff was only one of many enablers around here. It might be in your interests to retreat before it is too late!

Spidey and mini-Spidey welcome you, as well:

post-1827-1235619602_thumb.jpg

Edited by karamazov80

If you like Spider-Man, you'll go bonkers trying to collect all the Minimate variants. But it's better than NOT collecting them!

Welcome!

Glad to have you amongst us. And as a newbie, you get a T42 Movie Quote Challenge which is I put in a movie quote and you guess it. I do this to all newbies. If you don't know it, admit it and someone else can do it or I can reveal it. And here it is:

"There is no good and evil."

If you can't get it off of this, you get more of the quote. It's just too easy if I give you the whole thing now.

Bonus if you can name the character.

Glad to have you amongst us. And as a newbie, you get a T42 Movie Quote Challenge which is I put in a movie quote and you guess it. I do this to all newbies. If you don't know it, admit it and someone else can do it or I can reveal it. And here it is:

If you can't get it off of this, you get more of the quote. It's just too easy if I give you the whole thing now.

There is no good or evil: only power and those too weak to seek it.

Voldemort to Harry ??

SpiderX

There is no good or evil: only power and those too weak to seek it.

Voldemort to Harry ??

SpiderX

Hell yeah man. But which movie?

and way to go. YOu have passed my initiation and welcome to the boards.