UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Marvel Quiz!

AdyCarter

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aapje basically has it. I am not sure where Spawn comes in but yeah Thanos had Dp cursed to never die so that Death could be with him.

The fact that Thanos and Deadpool are both kinda in love with Lady Death should put this whole thing into perspective...

Deadpool's worst enemy... Squirrel Girl?

3.name all of the members of the new x-force

I think the current Roster is: Wolverine; X-23; Domino; Warpath; Wolfsbane; Elixur; Vanisher & Angel. Cyclops is usually there to give the orders/missions - but i don't think he really counts as a team member. He doesn't actually go out in the field.

Why is Wolverine so cool?

Trick question- he's not, i mean yeah he was at one point, before Daken, before x-23, before we found out his "origin" and his name is James HOWLett, before Magneto stripped him of the adamantium, before ... well you get the idea, back when we knew very little about him, when he was wild and tough, when he was still five foot something and chomped cigars, and kicked ass etc.... :D

Edited by Mattallica

i cant believe we dont have any deadpool fans that cant figure out deadpools worst enemy :angry: i am very dissapointed

:biggrin: :biggrin: just kidden now another question what does m.o.d.o.k. stand for

i cant believe we dont have any deadpool fans that cant figure out deadpools worst enemy :angry: i am very dissapointed

:biggrin: :biggrin: just kidden now another question what does m.o.d.o.k. stand for

Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing!! :lol:

So Deadpool's enemy is a fourth-wall sort of thing? Oh stupid, I just realized we were talking about the movie X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Yep, that definitely makes more sense :P

I guess that just leaves robomate's last question: First appearance of the Great Lakes Avengers?

Edited by NorthRaider