UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Mon Calamari Lego set

gambitron

This month's issue of Toyfare had a picture of an upcoming Lego set that was part of a vote taken to choose an upcoming set. This set (sorry I don't have a scanner to put the picture in from my magazine) is awesome and I can't wait for this. You have the Death Star II breifing with a little red Death Star, Mon Mothma, Crix Madine, Lando, Admiral Ackbar and then to make it even better you have a hangar with a green colored A-wing, another Mon Calamari and another deck crew guy. Just when you think there aren't anymore original trilogy Lego sets to be made that would be cool they get this one and BAM I LOVE IT!

They are also doing a Hoth set with a Taun Taun, and an Endor Shield Generator Bunker set later this year too so they keep coming up with ways to keep my wallet empy!

This month's issue of Toyfare had a picture of an upcoming Lego set that was part of a vote taken to choose an upcoming set. This set (sorry I don't have a scanner to put the picture in from my magazine) is awesome and I can't wait for this. You have the Death Star II breifing with a little red Death Star, Mon Mothma, Crix Madine, Lando, Admiral Ackbar and then to make it even better you have a hangar with a green colored A-wing, another Mon Calamari and another deck crew guy. Just when you think there aren't anymore original trilogy Lego sets to be made that would be cool they get this one and BAM I LOVE IT!

I have been waiting since the LEGO Star Wars games came out for this!

The only thing that could be better is if they finally release a Lego Bossk like in the game. I love me some Bossk! :)

Here's a link to some of the Toyfair photos:

LEGO goodness!

It's a trap!

Edited by homestar17

bossk.1.jpg

Like that...

No, of course not that.

This. :)

Mon Calamari

I thought you were joking here, but googled it, and that is the actual name of Ackbar's species! This cracks me up.

Me, too. Space seafood!

Edited by homestar17

• 1 month later...