UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Fight Club

Max13

Bob? Bob!? No, his name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson.

Drop Bob, and give me Tyler as he appeared at the end of the film. And some reversible heads would be nice, but chances are this'll never happen.

I do really love that movie as well and I for sure would be Jack's overwhelming enthusiasm right away, but like brother karamazov already pointed out, as mates they might not work. Too little recognition value at least in case of Marla, Bob and the narrator. Tyler might work with his icon leather jacket, an hawaiian shirt, the damaged face a cigarette and a piece of soap.

(But on the other hand, I bet he could be customized with some recolored Jack Bauer, like this jacket, this glasses, that face, ...?)

Not big on many of the movie lines, but I think this would be awesome actually...

The narrator's pretty non-specific, but if they did him in his "all beat up at work" look, and got the actor likeness perfect, I think it'd be more recognizable... Marla would be totally recognizable though, again they'd need to get the pissy expression just right, and a new hair sculpt with a "fountain" on top! Tyler in red, and Tyler in bathrobe (that's brilliant, Docholliday666) to round out the set (I don't think Bob and his manboobs would translate as well)..

I can't see it actually happening, but the last time I said that was in the Ghostbusters speculative thread, so who the hell knows?

Of course then we'd have to find a mini-penguin figure in the right scale -- SLIDE! :)

...(I don't think Bob and his manboobs would translate as well)...

Ah, but they could reuse the Blob torso from the Wolverine movie wave.

Clearly you guys have forgotton the 1st rule!

Don't talk about licenses that have no chance in hell of being produced.

(this is also the 2nd rule; the third rule is, don't talk about licenses that are dead and buried)

Clearly you guys have forgotton the 1st rule!

Don't talk about licenses that have no chance in hell of being produced.

(this is also the 2nd rule; the third rule is, don't talk about licenses that are dead and buried)

:lol: Bravo, man. Bravo.

• 6 months later...