UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I am so happy!

About a week ago, I ordered Minimates from AFX. They got shipped to my mom's work, and I called her but she said she didn't get the package, and when she got home, she had them!

I opened the box and was so happy to find everything was there, and in good condition. I got the Iron Man Through the Ages boxset. (Probably my favorite boxset I've gotten so far.)

I also got wave 23, plus the variant Mark II War Machine. With all of that I got a free AFX Exclusive Iron Man Movie Minimates Hostile Takeover Box Set and Web Armour Spiderman! All for $60 shipped. Not too bad, for AFX's shipping charges...

After they got here and I opened them, I was even more happy because none of the Minimates had any problems (loose legs, arms, etc.).

Usually, whenever I order Minimates in bulk like that, I always have several figures with loose limbs, and this is the first time none were like that! To add on to all this, the only problem I had was with the variant Mark II War Machine. Jim Rhode's hairpiece would not come off, but honestly, I could care less! I was going to keep his helmet off in my display, anyways. I wish I had a camera so I could post pics...

Oh, and sorry about all this. I'm just so happy right now... :P