UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toyfair 2009 what was your 1 favorite Minimate Revealed

Well the preview night was a HUGE success for minimates this year (sorry BSG and Trekkers)

However the New Licenses and Marvel it was a banner year. (no pun intended)

So out of everything shown, (all licenses combined) what was your ONE favorite Minimate Shown?

Not your top 5, Not I can not choose, just your Top 1!

I will start it off...

I can not believe I am going to say it, but wave 28 Wolverine is the minimate I am most looking forward to.

Sure there have been a ton, and this year a ton more. but that minimate is THE Wolverine. This is the one that will stand in my collection as MY wolverine.

Nice Job DST / AA.

moc847

(still wants Kang)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wave 28 Psylocke.

For some crazy reason the minute I first saw her pic I was incurably awestruck. It wasn't even because she was a superior Minimate design, since at face value she seems to have as much "wow" factor as Ms. Marvel (I'm still wowed by Deadpool and Ultimate Cap and Iron Man and would DEFINITELY be hunting those three down. Not to mention Gambit, I'll be hunting him down because he's a must-have character for me.)

Perhaps it was just the sheer shock of finally seeing her in the flesh (sort of), or of taking refuge in the fact that I'm finally getting in Minimate form a character I have this queer emotional attachment too: Right alongside Morrigan, Psylocke was one of my brother's favorite characters whenever he played Marvel vs. Capcom, and I have very fond memories of just watching him play for hours on end on dull days.

Since I can't reply with 'every single Ghostbusters or T2 mate', I'll go with the TNG Spock exclusive, because it indicates that DST hasn't given up on Star Trek Minimates.

To make this easier I could make multiple accounts, but I'm not going to XD

I'd have to say Gambit.

EDIT: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, OP, wanna make an extra long poll? XD I tested it and it seems it could go on forever.

Edited by Dio

I'm also gonna' say Gambit. The entire wave is flawless(Except Deadpools tiny swords), but the highlights have to be Gambit, Psylocke, and obviously Deadpool.

I'm just a bit pissed it keeps getting pushed back.....